I like you N.A.

"It's okay y/n u can admit it!" Nick yelled behind me as I walked out of the gym. "Oh please you're way too confident Nick" I said rolling my eyes. "Admit what?" Thomas asked pointing his camera into my face. "I have nothing to admit!" I yelled running off.

"Did they harass you about liking Nick again?" Mia asked when I entered the room where she and Kouvr where hanging out. I nodded as a response laying down on the bed. "Why don't u just tell him?" Kouvr asked. "Are u serious?" I turned my head towards her. "There is not even a slight chance of me telling him I like him" I replied. "Why not? He likes youu" Mia yelled throwing pillow at me. "Yeah sure he does Mia, sure he does" I replied sarcastically. "Are u blind y/n? Kid's completely in love with u. Everyone sees that except u" Kouvr said and I sighed.

NICK'S POV.

"y/n still doesn't want to admit she likes me" I said chuckling as Thomas entered the gym. "It's not like u told her that u like her" he replied. "Well I think I made it obvious" I said sitting down. "Well y/n obviously doesn't see it, so just tell her, don't be a chicken" Ryland said nudging me. I sighed laying down on the floor. "The problem is-" I started but got cut off. "That you're a chicken" Ryland said making the rest of the boys laugh. "Am not" I replied. "What u don't know how to do it?" Thomas asked and I looked at him. "Exactly" I replied and they laughed again. "At least that's easy, u just have to say it" Alex said. "Get up now and go find her!" Michael yelled at me and I walked away to find y/n.

"Hey! Can I borrow y/n for a minute?" I asked walking into Kouvrs room seeing the three of them laying on the bed. "Of courseee we don't mind, take her" Mia yelled pushing y/n of the bed. "What do u want?" she asked crossing her arms acting angry but in reality she looked adorable. "Talk, c'mon" I grabbed her hand taking her out and walking through the house towards my room.

Y/N'S POV.

"What is it Nick?" I asked as we entered his room, him closing the door behind me. Suddenly I got turned around and a pair of lips smashed on mine. I didn't resist, my hands found their way to the back of Nicks head, playing with his hair as he wrapped arms around my waist. After what felt like eternity I pulled away breathlessly. "I like u a lot, that's why I always tease u, I don't know if u like me back, but I hope u do" he quickly said and I chuckled pulling him in one more kiss. "Is this your answer?" I asked as we pulled away and he nodded leaning his forehead on mine. "Do u want to be my girlfriend?" he whispered smiling. "I would love to" I replied before Nick pressed his soft lips on mine one more time.

a/n

New Nick fanfic, hope you enjoy :)