Announcement T.H.

Tayler and I've been dating in secret for couple of months now. Our close friends knew we are dating but we still weren't ready to tell it to our fans. It was just a regular Friday and I was just going live on instagram as I did almost every Friday. I was at Tayler's apartment sitting behind the kitchen island, eating and answering fans questions. "Guys I'm so sorry that I'm eating while going live, I know that is not really decent but I'm reallyyy hungry" I told to my fans. I looked at some of the questions and answered them. I opened my laptop and said "I'll put on some music it's really quiet" and I turned Jaden's new song Comatose. "If you haven't heard this song already go listen it, it's Jaden, shoutout to him for having such an amazing song, ly Jaden" I said to my phone. "Guys ask me some questions please I'm bored" I said once again and put food in my mouth. 

"Are u at Tayler's?" I read a question someone asked. "Yes, I am" I simply replied. "Guys write some songs we should listen together" I said and turned on 10 000 hours by Justin Bieber and sang. "You're so pretty, awww thank u" I read the question and replied. "Do you remember me?" one fanpage asked. "Yeaah I doo, you made that insanely good edit of Tayler and I, I remember reposting it" I talked a bit more and turned 1d song Perfect and sang. "You have a beautiful voice.. Thank you sooo much" I replied grinning on so many sweet comments I was getting.

 I saw Tayler and Cody entering the apartment and they greeted me. Cody immediately laid down on the couch and Tayler walked to his room to change clothes I think. "Put on They don't know about us" I read fans comment, "I loovee that song" I exclaimed and turned it on. "People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever but I say they don't know what they talk, talk, talking about" I sang the lyrics. Tayler came out of the room and came to me when he saw the food in front of me and I was just singing the chorus. 

He stood behind me and put his right arm over my shoulder and sang with me "They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's" we sang together and he looked at me. 

"They don't know about the up all nights, they don't know I've waited all my life just to find the love that feels this right, baby they don't about, they don't know about us" we sang now both looking at each other. 

When the song finished Tayler sat down next to me and ate the rest of my food and I was calling my fans. We finished live stream after half an hour and I cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes and Cody and Tayler played video games. I laid on the couch next to them and scrolled through instagram looking at the posts my fans tagged me in.

'Not them singing love songs to each other', 'We're just friends they said' I read some of the comments and laughed. Most of the people tagged Bryce aka our biggest shipper asking him if we were dating. 

"Babe" I called Tayler when I saw him and Cody finished playing games. "Yeah?" he replied. "Look at these comments" I gave him my phone and he laughed. "What do u think, is it time to tell them?" he asked me. "I don't know, if u want to tell them we'll tell them" I answered. "Babe I'm ready whenever you're ready" Tayler said taking my hand in his, I nodded showing him I'm ready, because honestly Tayler was ready long time ago but I was scared to tell the world, now finally it was time. We both agreed to post a pic of us on our instagrams and announce that way that we are together. 

Pictures with captions mine on each caused our fans go wild and notifiactions were blowing up our phones soon as we posted them. Most of the comments were cute and respectful which warmed my heart knowing we have all the support for our relationship. 

a/n

Hello! How are you?

This was written long time ago, but for some reason never posted so enjoy now 🤗

Thank you for reading and thank you for 23.3k reads 🥰