Pet names R.S.

"Guys here we have Ryland and there we have y/n" Thomas said and y/n glanced over at them seeing him pointing camera at her. "Now you may wonder why Ryland and y/n aren't sitting next to each other and that's a really funny story, Ryland would you mind telling to people" Thomas said laughing behind the camera. "So I come here in the kitchen, seeing my girlfriend sitting by the kitchen island right there" Ryland said pointing at y/n. "And I go 'y/n I've been looking for you' and she all of a sudden gets mad at me" Ryland almost yelled making boys laugh. "And tell them what was the reason she got mad?" Thomas asked behind the camera barely holding in his laugh. "Because I called her by her name! Are u fucking kidding me?!" Ryland said throwing his hand in the air as the rest of the people in the room laughed. 

"y/n what do you have to say in your defence?" Thomas asked and y/n hasn't replied. "She defends herself with silence" Chase commented as they laughed. "See she doesn't want to talk to me now cause I called her by her name, what is going on?!" Ryland spoke laughing. "It's not true" y/n mumbled. "It isn't true that you won't talk to me cause I called you by your name" Ryland asked. "I don't like it when you call me by my name dumbass" y/n yelled at Ryland. "She only accepts pet names and what do I get, I get called dumbass, you know what, now I'm mad, I'm not gonna talk to you for that!" Ryland replied. "This escalated quickly" Alex laughed. "Imma make them make up, watch this" Nick whispered walking towards y/n. "So shawty wanna go for a ride with me?" Nick joked around making y/n laugh. "Na-ah, get away Nick! Only I can call her that" Ryland yelled getting up walking towards y/n who was sat on the chair beside kitchen island. "My baby" Ryland whispered only for y/n to hear as he cupped her cheeks pressing his lips on her soft cherry tasting ones. "Cut the cameras, kids watch this" Thomas yelled as everyone laughed before y/n and Ryland pulled away. 

a/n

I'm back with new fanfic! Hope you like it 😄

If you have any requests or ideas feel free to comment

Also thank you for 10.5k reads 🥰