Jealous J.H. (request)

I rang the bell as I approached the door of Jordans house. "I'll get it!" I heard yelling from the inside. "Oh it's Jordans side chick!" Vinnie yelled jokingly as he opened the door. "Fuck off" I replied laughing and punching him in the arm along the way. "y/n!!" Kio and J yelled in unison as I walked in the house and in the second I got greeted by hugs from the two of them. "Do any of you guys know where Jordan might be?" I asked throwing my bag on the couch. "He's in the shower" J said and I nodded. "C'mon Kio film this one more time" Vinnie spoke as Kio rolled his eyes at him making me chuckle. "I've filmed you like 50 times already!" Kio growled. "Yeah, but y/n interupted the lat time" Vinnie stated. "Soo it's my fault?!" I yelled acting hurt. "What are you doing anyway?" I asked standing next to Kio. "He's landing some trick I don't know" Kio shrugged and recorded Vinnie one more time. "I like this one" Vinnie said sitting down on the couch to post the video he filmed. "Vinnie can you teach me that?" I asked and he nodded as response. He took his skateboard and walked outside. 

"Stand on the skateboard" Vinnie stated and I did what he said. Vinnie took my hands in his and started explaining how to do the trick he just did. "You're so bad at this" Vinnie laughed as he helped me up after what seems 15th time of me falling. "I'm not the problem you are! You're bad at teaching!" I replied laughing. "Let's try one more time" he laughed grabbing my hands again. And finally I managed to do it correctly. "Okay now I want you to skate towards me and do it by yourself" Vinnie said and I nodded doing exactly what he said. Just before I reached Vinnie I couldn't stop and crashed into him which resulted in us both falling. Both of us started laughing as I layed on top of him. "Sorry" I apologized getting up. 

"What the hell is happening here?" I heard Jordans voice behind me. "Babe" I exclaimed running towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Don't you babe me" Jordan growled at me pushing my hands away. "What the fuck Jordan" I said. "I can ask the same y/n. Why the fuck were you on top of him?!" he yelled at me. "Oh c'mon Jordan, he was teaching me how to skate as you were upstairs!" I yelled back. And before he could say anything I spoke again. "Plus he's your best friend, I wouldn't do that" I said putting my hand on his cheek. "That's right, c'mon you don't think I'd have something with your girl" Vinnie said. "I guess I overreacted" Jordan said. "Yup you did" I said as Vinnie walked past us in the house. "But you look hot when you're jealous" I whispered kissing Jordan. "I love you babe" he said pulling away. "I love you too baby" I said pecking his lips one more time.

a/n

Hello! How are you everyone? I hope you're all doing good!

This was a request from @HUXHOLDH0E I hope you enjoy, sorry it took me so long 🥰

Also thank you for 20.5k reads ❤