Dare T.H.

I was at my best friends Taylers apartment just chilling with the squad. Boys decided to film spin the bottle video so we came up with some dares for the video. Bryce, Tayler and Nick sat in circle around the little table in the living room, set up the camera and started filming. Nick did the intro for his video and spinned the bottle. It stopped at Bryce and he took piece of paper from little bowl where we put all the dares. He read out loud "Gargle soap in your mouth" while he was complaining about his dare we were all laughing and waiting for Nick to bring soap. Nick poured soap into his mouth, he overdid a bit, and Bryce sprinted to the bathroom to wash off his mouth and once he spit water out of his mouth a bubble came out and we laughed even harder at the sight in front of us. When Bryce was finally ready they got back to the couch and played, and the dare bowl slowly began to empty. Most of the dares Bryce did and he wasn't very happy about it. After a long time bottle stopped at Tayler and he took piece of paper and read it out loud "Make out with y/n". I stopped scrolling through my phone and looked them with say what now face. "Wow that's really specific person" Tayler said with a smile. "Ayy we wrote this!" Bryce yelled proudly and he and Nick dabbed each other. "C'mooon y/n come here" Nick and Bryce begged. I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch and sat next to Tayler. He smiled at me and I did the same. Tayler and I were sitting between them and awkwardly looking at each other. "It can't be just one kiss, it has to be real make out" I heard Nick saying to us, causing me to roll my eyes once again. Tayler put his thumb on my chin and leaned in and I felt his soft lips on mine, I kissed back. Other people in the room oo'd, but I disconnected from the world and just thought how soft his lips are and how much I wish this could be more than just a dare, in that moment nothing was more important than us. "Bro this is a thumbnail right here!" Bryce yelled. "But why are they both so much in this?" Nick asked and posed with Bryce for a thumbnail. Our little make out session in reality lasted like 20 seconds, maybe a bit more but it seemed like a lifetime to me. When we pulled away I was blushing hard and I honestly just hoped no one noticed that. I quickly got up and went to Tayler's room and walked out on the balcony to catch some fresh air and to calm down. Basically Tayler is my best friend and lately I may or may not started to catch some feelings for him and if he didn't know before, I'm pretty sure he knows now. Just when I decided to go in and turned around I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was him. Before I could say anything he took me by my shoulders and pinned me to the wall. He put his hands next to my head and looked me deep in the eyes. "What are u-" and before I knew it he crashed his lips on mine. His left hand on my cheek and right on my hip. I kissed back without hesitation. The kiss was romantic, passionate and rough all at the same time. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won, I never wanted it to stop. But then we heard voice coming from right next to us. It was Addison "OMG!!" we pulled away and looked at her. Once again I was blushing so hard. Addison smiled like crazy, I knew she was so happy because of this cause she was the only one that I told about my crush on Tayler even tho I knew everyone could clerally see that I like him. She ran in the apartment through Tayler's room to the living room and the next thing we heard is her screaming "Theey finally kisseeeed!" and everyone in the living room yelling "Finally". Tayler looked down at me and gave me a peck on the cheek and we walked to the living room pretending like we didn't just hear Addison telling them that we just kissed.

a/n

Hi everyone! This is my first imagine, if you like it I would appreciate if you leave a comment :)