Goodbyes B.G.

"I'm sorry" Blake spoke after few moments of silence. "Don't be, I understand, you have amazing opportunity and I'm not gonna be the one stopping you" I replied looking down at my feet. 

Tears welled up in my eyes but I suppressed them still staring at my feet. "I really didn't wanna hurt you" Blake spoke again and I sighed finally looking at him. 

"I know, it's fine" I said, but it wasn't fine, my heart broke, he is the one person I love the most and now he's leaving me. 

"I hope to see you sometime when I get back" he said getting up from the bench we were sitting on. I just nodded and heard him say goodbye before he walked away leaving me behind. And just like that he was gone.

"y/n are you okay?" one of my friends asked me bringing me back to reality. "Huh? Yeah I am" I replied quickly taking one more glance of Blake standing on the other side of street with his friends. 

"So you wanna go to Starbucks now or later?" she asked again. "Now" I replied and followed the two of them towards the entrance of Starbucks.

"I'll have Iced Caffe Latte" I said ordering my drink. "Still drinking the same coffee?" I heard familiar voice behind me and shut eyes before turning around to face Blake almost a year after breakup. 

"It's the best drink here" I said smiling at him. "No, absolutely not" he replied looking down at me. "Did I ask?" I responded and he chuckled speaking "Yeah you're still rude as you were" making me roll my eyes.

 "I don't remember that bothering you so much" I replied and turned around hearing my name knowing my drink was ready. 

Grabbing my drink I walked past Blake. "See you around, bye" I said walking towards my friends and this time being the one leaving him behind.