Friends or more? T.H. part 1

"Hi everyone! Welcome back to my channel and welcome to my new video!" I exclaimed, after placing my camera on a stand and turning it on. "As you can see I'm at the bathroom and I have a guest with me today, drum roll please" I paused a bit, "Tayleeer Holdeer" I yelled once again. Tayler came in the frame and I hugged him. "You excited to be in my video?" I asked him. "It's not like I've been in your last 10 videos" Tayler replied and I laughed replying "Good point". "Anyway guys, today I will be doing my skin care routine with Tayler, I thought it would be fun to show him what girls do to have a clean skin and as we all know boys don't really have skin care routine" Tayler frowned next to me and I giggled. "Btw guys I tried to get Cody to film this with us but he said no and he let his friend suffer by himself" I laughed. "Bro, I'll pay you back for this" Tayler said to camera. 

"Okaay soo first I have this" I said and showed 2 hairbands. "Get down" I said looking at Tayler. He did what I said and I put a hairband on his head. When I saw him with that hairband I applauded excitedly and squealed. "You havin' fun?" Tayler asked seriously and I nodded. I put my hairband too and turned to camera. "First we need to wash our faces" I said, Tayler opened the tap and we washed our faces, but he had to pour some water on me just to annoy me and that escalated fast and turned into a water fight. After that both of us were completely wet and had to go change. We changed our clothes and came back to the bathroom and continued filming the video. "If you're wondering why are we wearing different clothes now, it's because we were soaking wet, but we're back and filming skin care routine" I said. "First we'll clean our faces with micellar water" I took 2 watts and put micellar water on both and gave one to the Tayler and started cleaning my face and he did the same. 

One camera was on a stand next to the sink counter and the other was on the mirror above sink counter so I could film us applying all the stuff on our faces. "Now we're putting this, just to hydrate our skin" I said to the camera showing the product and then turned to Tayler. I put some product on my palm and tried to reach Taylers face and rub it on his face, but I gave up cause I couldn't reach his forehead because he was a lot taller than me. He laughed at me and did it by himself while I was repeating the process on myself. We talked about some random stuff during that and now it was time to do face masks which was my favorite part, Taylers not really. Once again I showed our face masks to the camera and went to grab my face mask brushes. "Come sit on a toilet so I could apply this on your face" I turned saying to Tayler but he smirked and said "I have a better idea, come here" I looked at him with confused look on my face but came to him. 

He picked me up and he put me down on the sink counter. I spread my legs and he stood between them, both his arms on my hips. Tingles went through my body but I got myself back together. I started applying face mask on his face and he started cracking up some jokes making me laugh. "I like this u know" he said suddenly. "What this?" I asked. "This, us, you" he said. I started blushing like crazy but I couldn't help myself. "I like it too" I replied not knowing what else to say. I finished putting his face mask on and wanted to put mine, but Tayler didn't let me, he insisted to let him do it, so I did. After he finished it, we took some pics and we both posted it on our instagram. After we finally finished skin care routine and filming the video I was collecting my stuff from bathroom and Tayler was making us something to eat. My phone was buzzing like crazy since we posted pic together, but it's not like they've seen him first time on my instagram, I have at least 25 pics with him so why then did my notifications go crazy. I ignored it and went to the kitchen to eat. "You know I thought we might have a movie night tonight" Tayler asked and I nodded with my mouth full.

*later that night*

I laid on the couch scrolling through instagram waiting for Tayler to pick a movie on Netflix to watch. I was reading comments on my last post and laughed so hard. Tayler finally managed to pick a movie and when he turned it on he came to the place on the couch where I was laying and showed me to move a bit so he could lay next to me. I obeyed and he laid next to me and hugged me from behind. His arms were around me and I never felt more safe and calm before. We watched American pie and cried from laughter together, it was the best movie night ever. After the movie finished I picked another one Once upon a time in Hollywood and before it started I went to grab more snacks cause we almost ate all of the previous one. I came back with snacks and snuggled back on the couch next to Tayler. He hugged me and put his leg over mine and turned on the movie and watched it. It was getting really late, by that I mean like 2 or 3 am and we were alone in the apartment since Cody left hours ago. I was really really tired and being cuddled by Tayler made me sleepy and I finally fell asleep, but before falling asleep for real I felt his lips on my cheek and him putting his cheek on mine and that's the moment we both fell asleep. 

a/n

Hiii everyone! New fanfiction about Tayler 😄 This one has 2 more parts so stay tuned! 

I hope you like it and thank you soo much for reading 🥰