Friends or more? T.H. part 2

*next morning*

I woke up just to see my phone going crazy. 'What's this time' I wondered and tried to reach for my phone but I couldn't get out of Taylers grip and honestly I didn't bother to get out of it but I just stayed like that. After some time he woke up too and gave me a peck on the cheek. I blushed so hard once again and then Cody came in the living room. "Gooood morning sunshines" he yelled. Morning, we both simply replied. I tried to get up but Tayler didn't let me he just pulled me back to him and we heard Cody saying "Stop it, u guys are making me feel so lonely" I giggled and got up and went to the kitchen taking my phone with me and getting in instagram, I scrolled trough instagram stories when I saw that Cody posted pic of us on his insta story and wrote "Just bestfriends?" I laughed and figured that is the reason why my phone was blowing up with notifications. "Really Cody?" I asked and he smirked knowing what I was talking about. Tayler came behind me and put his arms on the counter since I was leaning on it and asked "What's wrong?". "Nothing" I replied and showed him pic. He laughed, turned me around, picked me up and sat me on the counter and said "Well then, will u go on a date with me?" I nodded with the biggest smile on my face and he had the same one too. And we just heard Cody yell from behind "FINALLY!!"

"You won't believe what just happened!" we heard Cody trying to quietly say something to someone on the phone but it was an epic failure because obviously we heard everything. "He finally asked her out!" we heard him say again and Tayler and I laughed while eating our breakfast. "Wooow he's sooo quieet, I think people walking down Sunset Boulevard can hear him talk on the phone" I said to Tayler mocking his best friend and Tayler almost spit out the cereals that he just put in his mouth but he managed to stop himself from laughing. "Yeeeah I'm telling u bro he finally asked her" we heard Cody say once again and Tayler rolled his eyes at his words. "So where are u taking me?" I asked putting some cereal in my mouth and looking at him. "You'll see" he replied with a smirk. Okay I thought to myself and got up to go to change in my clothes, cause I was still wearing Taylers clothes from the previous day. I went to the bathroom and changed in my clothes and put all of my stuff in the backpack and went to the living room, to find Tayler and Cody whispering something between themselves. "What are u up to this time?" I said making them turn around to look at me. "Hey hey don't u sneak up on us like that" Tayler replied with a smile. "Oh yeah or what?" I asked just to annoy him a bit. "Here we go again" Cody mumbled and I giggled. "Or this" Tayler said and came and the next thing I knew he put me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. "Tayleeer let me down I have to go home, what are u doiing?" I yelled and he just laughed. He tossed me at his bed and sit on top of me. "Oh nooo u wouldn't dare" I said knowing what is coming. "Oh babygirl but I would" he replied with a huge grin on his face and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and also couldn't beg him to stop. I tried to speak between laughs. "S-st-stoop, please stoop" I tried speaking and he finally stopped tickling me and laughed. I tried to catch some air and asked "Seriously?" and smiled at him and he nodded. "Get off of mee" I yelled at him and tried to push him off but he was stronger than me and he took my arms in his hands and pinned them to the bed and he got closer to my face. "Tayler get off" I repeated and he just smirked leaving a peck on my cheek and getting off of me and leaving the room. What just happened I thought to myself and got up, fixed my hair and went to the living room and grabbed my backpack. "Guys I'm leaviing" I yelled and Tayler came to me and said "Heey get ready for tomorrow, we'll go on that date" I nodded and hugged him and waved bye to Cody. 

I entered my apartment, left my stuff next to the couch and took my laptop to edit the video Tayler and I filmed. It took me 3 hours at least to finish editing and when I was finally done I postmated something to eat cause I haven't eaten anything since the morning when Tayler and I were eating cereals. While I was waiting for my food to come I scrolled trough instagram when I got interupted by Nessa calling me on facetime. "Hiiiii" I exclaimed when I answered the call. "Heey giiirl! What are u up to" Nessa asked. "Nothing much, just finished editing the video and now trying to chill, you?" I answered. "Weeell I thought I could come over if that's fine" Nessa said and waited if I would agree on her coming over. "Of course! What kind of question is that you know you can come over without asking, you're always welcome". "K I'll be there in 20, byeeee" she said excitedly. "K see youu" I said hanging up and just then my door bell rang and my food came. I took the food and went to the living room and ate waiting for Nessa. It passed half an hour and my door bell rang again, I opened and it was Nessa. "Heeeeey" she yelled pulling me in for a hug. After that we went sat on my couch talking for about an hour when she said "But u know what I reallyyyy wanna hear abouuut??" she said and I replied "Wait let me guess, Tayler and I" and she clapped excitedly and yelled "Yesss". "Okayy okayy but please don't scream or something like that" she nodded and grabbed snacks like she was watching a movie or something and I told her everything that happend yesterday and this morning. Her jaw dropped to the floor and she couldn't believe everything that happend. When I finally finished my story telling Nessa started to talk. "Woah, woah, woah, he asked u out and u are telling me this just now? Are u serious? OMG" she screamed and I knew her reaction would be extra but I didn't know it would be this extra. I laughed at her reaction and she said "Woow I have to be here tomorrow to help u get ready, you're finally going on your date with Tayler" she said. "I know, honestly it's so crazy, I still can't believe it" I answered. Later I uploaded my skincare routine video and we watched Friends and eventually fell asleep.

a/n

Second part of Tayler fanfiction! There is one more part. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed 😄

Alsoo thank you all for 5k reads I appreciate it a lot 🥰