Carpool karaoke B.H.

"It's time for clickbait, we're doing couples carpool karaoke!" Bryce yelled inside the car. "Couples karaoke!" Josh yelled back making Nessa and i look at each other and roll our eyes. "Should we bring our couples? But you need to go to the back seat, so go to the back" Bryce said showing Josh to go sit in the back. "Let's introduce a first couple! Josh introduce your person!" Bryce yelled again. "Nessa!!" Josh yelled again as Nessa sat beside him waving at camera. "Second person come on in! Jrod!!" they announced and clapped as they were in some kind of tv show as I laughed outside the car. "Sup guys, I'm not y/n so I'm sorry" Jrod said as they laughed. "No you're not so get the fuck out" Bryce said pushing him out. "y/n come on in!" he yelled as I jumped on the seat next to him. "Hi guys" I exclaimed happily as the three of them clapped. We sang Pain by Nessa and soon moved on to some more energetic songs, having fun. "Wait has anything happend to any of us in the media lately?" Josh asked as I was going through my phone. "No, not really, people watching this would expect this carpool karaoke be so interesting cause we are the three most problematic tiktokers at the moment" Bryce spoke. "Yeah I saw that article that was written about you and Nessa" Josh replied. "Wait really?" Nessa asked not getting the answer. "Wait so are we like unproblematic now?" Bryce asked. "Are we now unproblematic as y/n is?" Josh asked and I laughed. "Naaah!" they said in unison laughing. "That's too hard to beat" Josh said as we all laughed. "Can we now continue karaoke?" I asked. "Ohh look who finally decided to speak up" Bryce joked and I hit him in the arm, turning on the next song. Over time we changed our seats and I ended up sitting next to Josh at the front. "It's kinda weird how the car sitting situation ended where you and y/n are in front Josh" Bryce said from the back. "Yeah you're right we should switch" Josh replied as they both got out of the car, Nessa and I laughing. Bryce turned on Talk dirty by Jason Derulo as we sang out the lyrics. "All I really need to understand is!" we all sang. "When you talk dirty to me" we said as we turned to each other, Bryce put his hand on my cheek pulling me in for a kiss. "Ooooooh" Josh yelled from the back and I heard Nessa squeal. "That's going in the video" he said. "When did you decide that?" I asked. "Just now" he replied pecking my lips one more time. "So you guys are public now?" Nessa asked and I looked at Bryce. "I guess" I replied smiling at him.

a/n

New Bryce fanfic! Hope you like it 🤗 it was inspired by Bryces last video

I hope everyone is staying safe and wearing their masks, take care everyone 😄

Also thank you for 8k reads 🥰