Crush V.H. (request)

I was at my best friends house, pool party she organized was great but it was falling dark and becoming cold outside and I just went to the kitchen to grab a drink and hoodie from the living room before heading out again. Soon as I entered the kitchen I was met with my crush, I never knew how to act next to him so it was actually constant teasing between us, it also made people think we liked each other. Well my feelings were real and his? Probably not, he could have any girl he wants to so I gave up on thinking we would ever end up together.

"Do you mind?" I scoffed at shirtless boy in front of me. "What? Your presence? Not at all" he replied with a smirk. "Putting your shirt on" I said as I rolled my eyes trying to walk past him hiding the blush on my cheeks. "C'mon y/n don't act like you don't like it" he said grabbing my hand turning me towards him. "Like you? Oh c'mon" I rolled my eyes again getting out of his grip and walking towards the living room to grab my hoodie. "You just keep telling yourself u don't like me" he said walking outside with me following behind. "So guys do you want to play truth or dare?" Emily, my best friend asked and I nodded sitting down next to Maya when Vinnie came and sat by me. "Would you mind if I sit here?" he whispered. "Yes I would" I replied as the others already started playing. "Too bad I'm not going anywhere" he replied with smirk plastered on his face.

"y/n truth or dare?" I got snapped out of my thoughts when Mark called my name. "Huh?" I asked totally confused. "Truth or dare?" he asked again. "Truth" I replied. "What u scared to do the dare?" Vinnie teased but I decided to ignore him this time. "What do u think about Vinnie?" Mark asked and I looked at him with 'Are u serious?' face. 'Oh idk he's the cutest boy I've ever seen in my entire life, his smile melts my heart and his laugh makes butterflies in my stomach errupt, and plus he has perfect body and his six pack, oh and I can't forget his humor and his constant need to tease me that I pretend I don't like it, but actually deep inside I want him to tease me all the time and also his perfect lips I wish I could kiss for the rest of my life omg is there anything not perfect on this boy' I thought in my head about all the cute things he does I like. "y/n?!" Emily yelled my name and I snapped out of my thoughts, again. "He's so fucking annoying" I said looking at Mark and he chuckled. "Is that so y/n? Cause I can say the same thing about you" Vinnie said and I turned my head towards him. "If you're gonna insult me at least say something I didn't" I replied hearing 'oooh's' from the others. "Anyways Emily truth or dare?" I asked and she chose the truth too. "What's one thing you've done and wish u haven't?" I asked. "Coming home drunk in the morning and my mom and dad saw me as I fell over the stairs" she said and we laughed. "Emma truth or dare?" Emily asked. "Dare" she replied confidently, oh how much I hate this girl, but she's Emily's cousin so I have to respect her. "Makeout with Vinnie" Emily asked and the smile on my face fell down. Emily didn't know I liked Vinnie, she could assume that, but I've never told her. Emma came towards Vinnie and put her hand on his cheek and he did the same pulling her in the kiss, right next to me. It has been what feels like eternity before I got up not wanting to look at them anymore. I walked towards the house. "y/n where are you going?!" Mark yelled behind me. "Upstairs, I'm done playing this stupid game" I replied walking inside and going upstairs. "That dumb bitch, she had to kiss him of course, and that dumbass Vinnie he enjoyed it as much as she was, but no y/n u are the biggest dumbass here for falling for him" I mumbled to myself walking upstairs.

"U like him?" Emily spoke behind me. "Huh? No!" I yelled running upstairs towards her bedroom. "y/n I heard what u said, don't run from me" she yelled behind me. I jumped on her bed hiding my face, like she couldn't see me. "U do like hiim!" she yelled entering the room. "Maybe I do, what kind of difference it makes?" I said laying down as she layed next to me. "He might like you too" she spoke. "Ha ha very funny Emily" I replied now laughing my ass off at her words. "No y/n I'm being serious!" she yelled as she made me stop laughing. "Come downstairs to play again and I'll prove it to you" she said and I shook my head no. "Okay then I'll tell him u like him and send him upstairs" she said walking outside. "Emily do not dare to tell him that!!" I yelled running down the stairs following her outside. "Tell who, what?" voice stopped me at the middle of the hallway. "No one, nothing" I replied looking him in the eyes. "What do u want anyway?" I asked. "Check up on you, I mean you left all of a sudden so idk" he replied rubbing the back of his head. "Well I'm fine, u don't have to check up on me" I scoffed. "Really you're fine? Cause downstairs it almost seemed like you were jelaous or something" he teased. Oh yeah there goes worried Vinnie, we're back at teasing. "Me jelaous? How did you come up with that? You must be imagining that or you must really want that? Huh?" I teased back and his face turned into a light shade of pink. "Well I wouldn't mind that" he said stepping closer to me.

"What are u doing?" I whispered as the gap between us disappeared soon as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I could feel his breath on my face and his lips looked even more perfect at this moment. "Don't u want this y/n?" he whispered connecting our lips together. Our lips connected into a perfect kiss. Vinnie moved his right hand to my cheek holding me tight with his left arm, making me melt under his touch. He pulled out of the kiss, both of us breathless. His lips found their way to my cheeks and as he left few pecks there he moved further his lips down my jawline to the sweet spot on my neck. My hands found their way towards the back of his hair as I played with it.

"Could you two not do that here?" Emilys voice made us move away from each other. "For real guys get a room" Mark said and Vinnie laughed pulling me closer. "Are u two finally together?" Mark added. "Idk" I shrugged. "We are" Vinnie replied kissing my cheek. "Alright then let's go downstairs" Emily said as she and Marks walked downstairs. "Will u be my girlfriend?" he asked stopping me. "I will" I smiled leaving a peck on his lips as we walked downstairs hand in hand.

a/n

This was a request from @hvsjixb I hope you enjoy it 😄 

Also requests are closed for know cause I don't really have time to write so much at the moment :)