Fight B.H. part 1

"I am so done with u!" I yelled turning from looking out of the window towards Bryce. I've been listening him go on and on about multiple things and honestly he was fighting with himself for the past half an hour since I didn't respond to any of the things he had said. "What does that mean?!" he yelled back clutching his fists and shaking from anger. "U heard me! I'm done with u treating me like shit for the past few weeks, I'm done with u starting fights between us, I am soo done with all of that!!" I yelled back. "Don't give me that attitude!" he yelled. "What?! Does that bother u?! Me sticking up for myself the first time ever, I'm not the perfect obedient girl as usual!" I screamed as I grabbed my purse from his bed and stormed towards the door of his room. 

"You're not going anywhere" he yelled grabbing my wrist pulling me back and holding on it tight. "Let go of me" I yelled pulling back my arm but he was holding it way too tight and it started to hurt me. I tried to hold my tears back, not just from the physical pain I was feeling but the fact that we fought for what it seemed 10th time this week and I was so over his attitude for the past few weeks. He's been ignoring me all the time and starting fights about the smallest things and it made me think it would just be better if he breaks up with me than to put up with this. "I said let go" I yelled as soon as I snapped out of my thoughts. He loosened the grip on my arm and I pulled it back holding on the place he was holding on as it was hurting me and it was really red. I opened the door and walked out of the room with him following behind. "y/n if u leave now we're done!" he yelled behind me. "Fine! I'm done with your shitty attitude anyway!" I yelled at him walking down the stairs now letting the tears stream down my face. 

"y/n what is going on?" I was stopped by Griffin on the way out of the house. "Nothing" I replied wiping the tears away and walking out. "Wait y/n did he do something again?" Griffin yelled running after me. "He didn't, I just don't wanna see him right now" I replied and he took my hands in his. "Ouch" I whined as he took a hold on the hand Bryce was holding on tight earlier. "What's this?" Griffin asked looking at the red mark on my wrist. "He did this?!" he yelled and I nodded. "I'll kill him" Griffin yelled storming in the house and even I didn't want to, I knew I had to follow him and stop him from doing whatever he planned to do to Bryce. "Nooo Griff stoop!" I yelled behind him running upstairs after him. "What is going on" I heard Bryce say and as I ran in the room I saw him on the floor holding onto his head and Griffin looking down at him. "Bryce!" I exclaimed bending down next to him. "Are u okay?" I asked holding onto the hand he was holding over the eye Griffin had punched him at. "I told u she's like a sister to me, I told u what will happen if u hurt her!!" Griffin was now yelling at Bryce as I helped him up. "Griffin" I whispered holding on his hands showing him to get out with me. "He hurt u y/n I told him to not do that the moment he started dating u" Griffin kept talking and I nodded as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Relax please, I have to give him ice for his eye" I said to him as he sat down on the chair. "Why are u doing that for him now after everything?" he asked still annoyed. "I care about him" I replied going upstairs. 

"Hey, I got u ice" I said walking in the room seeing Bryce laying down on the bed. "U don't have to do that y/n" he said sitting up. "I do" I replied handing it to him and sitting next to him on the bed. "I'm sorry" he whispered almost as quiet as he didn't want me to hear it. "I'm sorry y/n, I know I haven't been the best to you, especially today and yet you're still here after everything, I'm such a shitty boyfriend I honestly don't deserve u" he said again after I didn't respond to his first apology. "I'm not gonna lie you were shitty boyfriend, you were really bad to me without any reason, but I care about u Bryce, not even your shitty attitude can change that" I said putting my hand on his hand that was holding the ice and took it away. "Here take the new ice" I said giving him another pack. "Wait, what is this, did I do this?" he asked squinting the eye Griffin punched him at and looking with his other eye at my wrist. I nodded as a response to his question and he looked at me in the shock. "I'm such a dumbass, y/n I didn't want to do that" he said apologizing and taking my hand in his holding it closer to his mouth and kissing it slowly. "Bryce hey" I put my other hand on his cheek showing him to look at me. "It's okay, I'm fine" I said reassuring him as I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "It's not, I will redeem myself for it I promise" he said still holding on my wrist. "Of course you will, I wasn't planning on forgiving u just yet, u were really bad to me and I need more than just sorry to know u truly care" I said looking him in the eyes and he nodded at my words putting the ice pack back at his eyes still holding onto my hand.

a/n

This fanfic has a part 2 so stay tuned :)