Fight B.H. part 2

Bryce and I have been sitting in silence for about 15 minutes and I decided to leave. "Uh I'll go now" I quietly said getting up. "Please don't" he said still holding my hand. "I have to, we'll talk tomorrow" I replied taking my stuff walking out of the room. "y/n hey" I was stopped by Jaden on the stairs and I greeted him with a hug. "Where are u going? Aren't u guys suppose to have movie night or something like that tonight?" he asked. "Uh no we rescheduled that" I responded with my eyes watering and I left before he could ask any questions. "See u tomorrow!" I yelled from the door and stepped out to be greeted by the warm LA air of the afternoon. My apartment wasn't close at all, but I decided to walk home to clear my thoughts. As I walked down the street of Bel Air I put my air pods in my ears and turned on the music. And as I thought I wanted to clear my thoughts it turned out I put my music on volume so high just to stop thinking about everything and to escape million things running through my mind.

After almost two hour walk and one stop at In-n-out to eat I finally entered my apartment and locking the door behind me I threw myself on the couch exhausted. 'Is it worth having him as a boyfriend? I do love him, I know he loves me. He apologized, but just when he sees he did something wrong.' thoughts started to flow in my mind and circling around making me overthink every decision I ever made about my relationship with Bryce. 'Do I really want to forgive him again?' was the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep on the couch.

I didn't even realize last night that I have fallen asleep on the couch in the same clothes I've been in the previous day. As I got up the sun was already up and it was almost 11 am. 'I've never slept in this late' I thought to myself while walking in the kitchen and making myself coffee. I got my coffee and changed into sweats and tank top. I decided to take this day for myself, I haven't had it in a while since I always worried about Bryce, work, youtube, tik tok and million other things. I turned off my phone and took a book from the shelf in my living room and walked out on the balcony. I sat on my lounge chair and stared at the view of LA buildings I had in front of me before I opened the book and started reading it as I drank coffee I made earlier.

The sun was setting and I haven't even realized I've been sitting at the balcony since the morning. I was so lost into reading the book I didn't even notice I haven't eaten all day. I just finished last chapter of the book and entered the apartment making my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took some food to make myself dinner. I turned music on my laptop and danced through the kitchen as I heard the door bell. Quickly I snapped out of my comfort zone and turned off the music walking towards the door. I opened them and who I had to see? Bryce. "Hi" I greeted him with a smile. "You're fine" was the first thing he said as he hugged me tight and made his way in my apartment. "What do u mean?" I asked watching him sit on the couch. "I called u like million times, boys too and Mads, u haven't answered any of our calls, I was worried sick" he explained as I grabbed glass of water from the kitchen and gave it to him. "No, I'm fine, I just turned off my phone" I replied sitting on the other side of the couch. "Why the hell would u turn off your phone?! I thought something happened to you yesterday!" he spoke a little louder this time. "Cause I needed time for myself!" I was louder too now. And before he had chance to say something I spoke again. "Cause we fought again! Do u even fucking understand how much that hurts me?! I'm always there for u since the day one and u don't even appreciate me anymore, all u wanna do is fight, and I, I can't do it anymore, I don't wanna fight with u Bryce, I didn't become your girlfriend to let u treat me like shit!" I yelled at him letting everything I've been holding in for so long out. I got up and looked out of the window crossing my arms as tears started to stream down my face. "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my body from behind. "No!" I yelled pushing him away. "You're not gonna get away from this with a hug and one stupid sorry that I heard million times by now, that won't solve the situation we're in, it may have solved situations before but it won't this one" I yelled at Bryce who was just standing there looking at me almost the same way I've been listening to him for the past few weeks when he started acting like shit. "I know I messed up big time y/n, but I don't wanna lose u! I love you!" he yelled last part making me stop for a second to process what I just heard. He had never told me before he loved me, I mean we both knew we loved each other, but just never said it. "U love me?" I whispered as tears streamed down my face. "I love u" he whispered coming closer cupping my face in his hands and wiping tears of my face with his thumbs. "I love u a lot and I don't wanna lose u, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend I know, but would I be here if I didn't care?" he kept whispering as he held my face in his hands. I was just looking at him with no words coming out of my mouth. "I want to make it up to you" he said and I nodded. Bryce then moved his hands of my face taking step back. "I want to start now, so if you want to, please come with me" he said looking at me waiting for my answer. "I love you" is all it came out of my mouth and smile on Bryces face grew. "Can we stay in please?" I asked and he nodded coming closer again and embracing me in a tight hug. "I love u babe, forgive me please" he whispered. "You still have to make it up for everything, but you're forgiven for now" I said and he chuckled kissing my forehead.

a/n

Part 2 :) hope you guys enjoyed!