Friends or more? T.H. part 3

*next day*

I woke up really early considering how late we went to sleep. It must be becuse I'm nervous cause of my first date with Tayler and I don't know what to expect. I mean I don't even know what to wear cause he didn't tell me anything about it so I texted him while going to the kitchen.

y/n: Morning 🤗

                                                                                          Tayler: Morning sunshine 😄

y/n: Can I know where are we going today?

Tayler: No, it's a surprise

y/n: Well how am I suppose to know what to wear then?

Tayler: Don't worry about your look

 Wear something casual, k?

y/n: Finee

Tayler: I'll pick u at 6

y/n: Okaaaaay Tayleeer

Tayler: Okaaaay y/nnnn

y/n: Don't mock me

Tayler: 😝❤

I went to my room to wake up Nessa but she was already awake and texting someone, by her smile I could say that someone is Josh. "C'mooon sleepy head wake up, we have a whole day ahead of us" I said jumping on the bed next to her. "Just a sec" she replied and texted Josh something and then got up and changed into another clothes. "Y/N pleaseeee film this tiktok with me" she begged for the 15th time now. "Ness I already told u I tried to film that one I couldn't remember all the moves" I repeated myself over and over again. "Pleasee y/n I'll teach u, c'mooon". I rolled my eyes and stood next to her and tried to follow her dance moves and after like 25 times we finally filmed tiktok with clear moves, we spend most of the morning filming tiktoks and chilling. After that we had lunch outside in the restaurant near my apartment and when we got back Nessa posted a pic of us on her instagram while I was showering and then we spent at least an hour trying to pick my outfit and she decided how she'll do my make up later. It was already 4:30 and I decided to curl my hair and let Nessa do my make up. She went with nude colors and did some natural look make up and I curled my hair. I put on my outfit and we did a little photoshoot on my balcony. I took my stuff and Nessa and I left my apartment, she waited for an Uber and I waited for Tayler to come. Her Uber came and we said our goodbyes and before she left she told me to let her know how our date went. I waited for about 10 minutes when Tayler finally came. He got out of the car and gave me a hug and opened a car door for me. "Woow such a gentleman" I joked and Tayler replied "Alwaaays" and we both laughed and we drove off. "So where are we going?" I asked. "Can u be patient a bit more?" he asked. "Fineee" I answered and turned on some music and we had a blast during whole car ride. 

a/n

I decided to make it in 2  more parts, so this one is a bit shorter than previous.. But I still hope you enjoyed 😄 

Thank you for reading 🥰