Girlfriend B.G.

Blake and I have been best friends for almost 4 years now. We have been close since the first time we met and as I can remember I gained feelings for him since that same moment. Yes I've liked him for 4 years now, but never told him that. We both had some relationships in the past, but they didn't actually work out. I was just chilling in my apartment due to this pandemic going on in the world and I got a call from Blake. "Hey sweetheart!" I was greeted with his nickname for me as I answered the phone. "Hey freak" I replied with a giggle. "What was that for?" he chuckled on the other side of line. "Idk I felt like it, what do u want? Hows Texas?" I asked. "What I can't call my best friend for no reason?" he answered with a question. "No, I think I know u enough" I replied teasing him. "I guess you're forgetting our 3 am calls when we would talk without any reason" he said back. "I'm not, but for real what do u need? And again hows Texas?" I asked. "That's why I'm calling you, I'm reallyyyyy boreeed" he replied. "And what do u want me to do? Fly out to Texas?" I asked with a chuckle. "That's exactly what I want, how'd u know?" he responded and I stayed in shock for a bit. "Wait are u kidding me? U really want me to fly out to Texas to hang out with u?" I asked and I heard him chuckling on the other side of line. "Yes y/n I want u to do that and u will stay with me, c'mon I got all this house for myself and I'm fucking bored and I could really use my best friend being here rn u know" he replied and once again made sure to show me that he's really bored. "Alright, fyi I'm risking my fucking life through this pandemic cause of u, but I'm coming tomorrow" I replied and I heard him yell "Yaaaas" from the other side making me laugh at his reaction.

*skip time when u pack your stuff*

I just arrived at the LAX with the suitcase in my one hand and phone in the other making sure I put the mask on. My flight was boarding at the same time I came on the airport and I hurried up to make it on time to board on the plane. As I settled myself down and looked out of the window to see us go off and in two hours I'll be in Texas.

The flight was good and quick and I just landed in Houston and took my suitcase walking towards the exit of the airport. As I stepped out I was greeted by the hot Texas weather and Blake yelling my name as he stood next to his car. "Y/N!!" he yelled again and I sped up to him and got pulled up in a tight embrace. "I missed u" he said as he let go of me. "We saw each other 2 weeks ago" I teased him. "Too long if u ask me" he replied taking my bags putting them in the car and we sat down driving of. "Sooo how was flight?" he asked taking the turn. "It was okay, quick u know" and he nodded.

*skip the ride*

"Welcome to the Gray house, where party never stops" he said opening the door and I laughed. "Yeah, it was party everyday that's why u called me to come" I replied getting in. "Can u like stop mocking me?" he asked and I shook my head no. "We'll make dinner together or we can postmate idk whatever u want" he said taking my suitcase upstairs. "We can cook together" I yelled walking in the kitchen opening the fridge and taking some food out to make us dinner. "I see u started already" he said and I nodded. "I'll just go change, brb in a sec" I replied heading upstairs but walking into his room and taking one of his shirts that was honestly way to big for me. I took of my pants and shirt and put his on and made sure to put my hair in messy bun. As I settled myself I went to the kitchen to see Blake almost burning our food. "Go away" I yelled pushing him and he laughed moving away as I tried saving what was left of it. "I see u took my shirt" I heard him say from behind me. "Yeah I thought u wouldn't mind, I mean it's not the first time" I replied turning around to see him leaned on counter checking me out. "No I don't mind at all" he replied with a smirk and I nodded.

We had dinner and washed the dishes. After that Blake chose some dumb movie, but I fell asleep on the couch halfway through the movie. I woke up not knowing where I was, the last thing I remember was watching movie with Blake in the living room. I looked around the room and as I tried to turn around I couldn't. Two strong arms were wrapped around my waist making sure I was close enough to his body. "Blake" I whispered his name, but didn't get any reply. "Blake" I said a bit louder. "What?" he whispered. "Why am I in your room?" I asked. "Why not?" he replied pulling me even closer. I was snuggled up into his chest and as much as I liked it, I was wondering if this means something to him as much as it means to me. It passed half an hour and he finally woke up letting go of my body. "Uhm I'll make us breakfast" I mumbled quickly getting up and rushing out of the room. I was in the kitchen just putting cereals in the bowl as I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips brushing on my shoulder making their way up to my neck. I melted under the touch of his lips on my skin. Blake kept kissing on my neck and almost started sucking on it when I turned around. "What is up with u today?" I asked standing in front of him as I was trapped by his body and his arms each standing on the other side of me as he leaned on the counter making space between us disappear. "What?" he asked looking down at me. "U know what" I replied. "Idk tell me" he said teasing me. "Oh u wanna do it that way" I replied and he nodded with a smirk. And before I knew it he put his hands on my hips picking me up sitting me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "I really wanna kiss u rn" he said looking at my eyes and then at my lips. "What's stopping u?" I asked waiting for his next move. And soon as I said that my lips were met with his soft ones. The kiss was filled with lust and passion and it was just getting deeper as the time passed by. I pulled away trying to catch my breath. "I like u a lot u know, I didn't invite u for no reason here" Blake finally managed to say after catching breath too. "I've liked u since we met" I replied blushing hard. "I think we should be official finally" he replied. "Wait is that really your way asking me to be your gf?" I laughed at his words. "Maybe, but I can be romantic too. y/n will u be my gf? The loml?" he asked with a chuckle. "Of course Blake" I responded with a smile and once again he crashed his soft lips on my.

a/n

Hiii! Here's new fanfiction, hope u guys like it! Thanks for reading :)