Clingy R.S.

Y/N'S POV.

Ryland has been nervous and I could say angry the entire day and I tried to give him some space but at the end I gave up and decided to approach him and try to make him feel better. He was in his room playing video games when I entered in, he didn't even look up, but that certainly didn't stop me. "Babe" I spoke as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Rylands body tensed as he just moved my arms away and got up from the chair. "I'm not in the mood" he said glaring at me and walking out of the room. I rolled my eyes at his awful behavior but decided to brush it off and followed Rylands voice to see him talking with the boys as he walked outside by the pool alone. "Babe what's wrong you've been like this the whole day?" I said walking towards him and heard him sigh before I came behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "y/n I said I'm not in the mood!" he yelled moving my hands away one more time. "Why are u so damn clingy?!" he yelled again walking away from me. Tears began to form in the corners of my eyes and soon the one fell out with the rest following. He damn well knew out of all the things in the world the one thing I hate the most is being yelled at especially when he yells. "What does he mean clingy? Am I really clingy?" I mumbled to myself as I sat on the edge of the pool wiping away my tears. "y/n is everything fine?" Nick asked walking outside towards me. I nodded my head yes, but the tears started to fall down again. "What happened?" he asked when I got up wrapping my arms around him crying on his chest. Nick wrapped his arms tightly around my body as I sobbed. "A-am I clingy? Why is Ryland mad at me all day?" I sobbed and Nick moved a bit to see my face. "What? He told you that you're clingy?" he asked and I nodded. "No you're not y/n he's just been in a bad mood all day and he said something he didn't mean to" Nick said wiping away my tears and embracing me in one more hug. "Let's go inside" he whispered putting his arm around my shoulder leading me inside.

RYLAND'S POV.

"Are u dumb?!" Nick yelled bursting in my room. "What?" I asked still looking at my computer. "You made y/n cry!" he yelled again and I looked up at him. "Why have u been such asshole towards her today? What did she do?" he asked and I shrugged. "She didn't do anything, I just wasn't in the mood" I replied. "Well she just tried to help you, now get the fuck up from that chair and go fix what u did, right now!" Nick ordered and I did what he said. "Where is she?" I asked walking out of the room. "Well she's your girlfriend you should now that" Nick replied annoyed. "Fine, I'll look for her by myself" I replied. "She's in Olivia's room" he said and I walked away towards Olivia's room.

"Babe can we talk?" I said opening the door. "No" she replied, her back turned towards me. "C'mon y/n, please" I begged. "Please babe, I didn't mean to" I said coming towards her and sitting on the bed across y/n, motioning Olivia to get out of the room. "I don't wanna talk with u Ryland" she said turning her head away, not looking at me. "I didn't mean it, it's just, I was in a bad mood all day and just you kept trying to get to me and I don't know" I sighed. "Am I really clingy? Do you really mean it?" she asked with tears in her eyes. "No babe, I don't mean it, I love when you're always around, if you ask me we'd never be apart" I said cupping her cheeks. "Really?" she asked and I nodded. "I love your hugs and kisses and you, don't be mad at me please" I said and she nodded giving me a slight smile. "Come here" I pulled her in a hug leaving kisses on her temple. "I love you" she whispered making me smile. "I love you more" I said leaving another kiss on her head.

a/n

Hellooo! Back with new fanfiction, hope you guys like it, thank you so much for reading 🥰