Let me love you R.S.

"Uh y/n can we go for a ride or something?" I heard familiar voice coming from behind me as I sat in the living room of the Hype house with Avani. "Sure babe, just let me take my phone" I said as he nodded at my words walking out of the house and I followed. "Ryland r u okay?" I asked sitting down and putting my seatbelt on. "Yeah, just need a ride with my girl" he replied with a smile taking my hand in his as we drove off. 

"Are we going to our spot?" I asked and he nodded. Our spot was actually a place where you can see the whole city and I loved it since the first time Ryland and I came here even way before we were dating. "Ahh it's so beautiful!" I yelled getting out with Ryland following behind. I stood there watching the city lights when he spoke. "y/n we need to talk" he said. "Okay sure, what's up babe? You seem like something is wrong" I said turning towards him. 

"I want to break up" he said quickly looking away. "What?" I asked in shock, just today everything was okay, what happened, I wondered in my head. "Why? What happened?" I asked holding back my tears. "I just want to y/n okay?" he replied not looking at me. "No its not, what the fuck happened that u want to break up?" I asked as calmly as I could. "I'm sorry y/n. I'm just too fucked up and broken for u, I don't want to ruin u because of how I feel" I stood frozen with arms crossed over my chest in front of Ryland looking at him as I felt a tear slid down my cheek. "I can help u" I whispered wiping away tear after tear that were sliding down my face. "No u can't! Stop trying to fix everyone around u" he yelled this time at me making me flinch a little. "I'm just trying to help u because I know how does it feel to be broken, not having anyone to listen to u!" I yelled back as I sat on the bench next to me covering face with hands letting tears slide down this time, not caring what Ryland will think of it. 

"Hey don't cry please" I heard his soft voice as he sat down next to me embracing me in a hug as I sobbed into his chest. " I-I don't w-wanna lose you" I sobbed as he hugged me tighter. "I can help u, I can help u be better u" I said into his chest and I felt him placing kiss on top of my head. "Let me love you" I said moving a little from him so I could look him in the eyes. "Let me love you Ryland, let me be there for u" I said cupping his cheeks looking him directly in the eyes and he nodded, with that I pressed my lips on his, moving my hands wrapping them around his neck as he pulled me to sit on his lap. Kiss got deeper and full of passion and lust we shared for each other. "I love you" he whispered as we broke the kiss to catch breath. "I love you more" I said as he brushed his lips against mine stealing one more kiss.

a/n

Back with new fanfic! Thanks for reading :)