In love B.G.

"You have some drool on your chin" Jaden snapped me out of my thoughts. "What are you talking about?" I asked as he sat down next to me on the couch as I looked towards the kitchen where Blake aka my crush, Bryce and Josh filmed video for Blake's channel, may I add shirtless. I was used to that , but Blake kind of makes me lose my mind especially looking like that. "You think I hadn't noticed how you look at them for the past 20 minutes, well actually at Blake" Jaden nudged me and I put hands over my face. "You like him, don't you?" he asked. "Is it that obvious?" I asked looking at him. "Kinda" he replied with a chuckle. I sighed leaning against the couch putting my head on Jaden's shoulder. "I'll tell him" Jaden said suddenly making my heart skip beat, knowing him, he'll do it right away. He got up walking towards the kitchen. My heart was beating so fast I was feeling like it would jump out of the chest. "Blake guess what!" Jaden yelled and I ran towards him. "What?" Blake asked turning his attention to me, giving me one of his cute smiles which I returned. "You'll never guess, but-" Jaden started, but I cut him off. "Jaden can we talk outside? Now!" I said more as a command than a question, basically dragging him outside behind me.

BLAKE'S POV.

"Look at this kid" I heard Bryce say to Josh. "He lost it when she came in" Josh added and they started laughing with the rest of the people in the kitchen. "Is Blake in love?" Bryce asked teasing me and I rolled my eyes. "Let's get back to the video" I said taking the pan to put the meat in it. "As I was saying y/n and I-" I said realising I messed up. "Bryce and I" I quickly said. "No no tell us about you and y/n!" Josh yelled as him and Bryce burst out laughing. "We're not talking about y/n right now" I said. "Why not? I think everyone including us wants to know what's going on between you two" Bryce said. "I'll tell you, this kid right here is simping over y/n and hadn't done anything about it" Josh said teasing me alongside with Bryce. "Not true" I replied. "Okay then go tell her right now that you're in love" Bryce said and I shook my head no. "Can we finish the video?" I asked. "NO!" they yelled in unison.

Y/N'S POV.

"Are you serious Jaden? You were really about to tell him, no way!" I yelled at Jaden and he chuckled. "Why not? He's in love with you anyway!" he said and my eyes widened. "He's what?" I asked and Jaden laughed. "What you haven't noticed? Are you blind?" Jaden laughed again. Before I could say anything I was interrupted by yelling of three boys. "You're telling her right now or I'll tell her!" Bryce yelled. "What is going on?" I asked crossing arms over my chest. "Blake has something to tell you" Josh said pushing Blake towards me. "Tell her!" three boys yelled in unison and I glared at them. "I like you" he said rubbing the back of his head. 'Is this a dream?' I thought to myself. "y/n?" Blake called my name and I smiled. "I like you too" I replied and he leaned in leaving a peck on my cheek. "What to embarrassed to kiss in front of us?" Jaden yelled and I laughed. "Why would you three even want to see us kiss?!" I laughed. "Completely right, let's go boys, give them some privacy" Josh said and I giggled. "So?" I spoke. "So?" Blake repeated with a smile leaning in pressing his lips on mine.

a/n

Thank you everyone for 3k reads it's incredible I appreciate it a lot ❤