Promise B.G.

"All done!" I exclaimed putting last cookie on the plate with the rest Blake and I baked. It is our first Christmas we're spending together and we both decided to spend it in LA in my apartment, so the whole day we've been decorating and baking cookies. "It looks great" Blake said standing behind me as his hands found their way around my waist pulling me more into his chest. "I know, I'm so excited to spend Christmas with you" I replied. "That makes two of us" he said pressing his lips on my neck leaving few kisses. I took my phone changing the song to All I want for Christmas is you to listen to it for like 55 time today. "I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree" I sang turning around to face Blake. 

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you, yeah" he sang along the music playing in the background as he cupped my cheeks, looking straight into my eyes. Blake leaned in pressing his soft lips on mine. "Stop laughing I'm trying to kiss you" he yelled, giggles escaped my mouth. I took his hand in mine pulling him to the living room. "I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you, you, baby" we sang together along the music jumping around the living room. "I have something for you" Blake said out of nowhere. "I told you already, you don't have to buy me anything" I replied. "Shut up dumbass if I want to buy you something I'm gonna do it, now come here" Blake quickly replied pulling me closer. "This is a promise ring" Blake spoke opening the little box revealing beautiful ring I've been showing him for the past few weeks. "Promise I'll always be here" he said. "Promise I'll always be here" I repeated. He slipped the ring on my finger, "One day it'll be an engagement ring" he said cupping my blush covered cheeks again. "Merry Christmas babe, I love you so much" Blake whispered connecting our lips. "I love you more" I replied pulling away.

a/n

Merry Christmas to everyone whos celebrating 🥰 I wish you all best!

I hope you enjoy  this short fanfic 😘

Thank you for 17.7k reads 🤗