Chapter 54- Christopher

*Trigger warning ahead

"If you bring any of that near me I swear to god I will stab you!" I shriek running away from Colton who holds the inside of his pumpkin in his bare hands. The stringy-seed mixture drips from his fingers. "Stop. Do not come any closer." I run to the end of his kitchen island, he stands at the other end challenging me. I edge to one side getting ready to run and launch myself along the counter but Coltons run straight into me, rubbing the orange goo all over me. "COLTON!" I scream, the cold goo drips down my face and the smell is retched.

I can hear him laughing at me through my pumpkin covered hair.

"I can't believe you just did that!" I pout trying to pick the pieces out of my hair, " I look like some lagoon monster and smell like sick!" I huff, his laughing dies off and I feel his arms lock around my waist.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry." He pushes me up against the counter and carefully tries to pick the mess off my face. He chuckles as he places a small kiss on my cheekbone.

"You should be sorry." I pout, watching his rosy lips curl into a smirk. His hands snake around my waist and his lips land on mine gently. With him occupied on my mouth, I reach behind me and grab the insides I had scraped out of my own pumpkin and drop them onto his head with a plop. He gasps into my mouth and pulls away slowly, eyes wide.

"You played me!" he shouts, shaking his pumpkin ridden locks, splatting me on the face again.

"Don't give it if you can't take it, babe," I smirk, hopping onto the counter, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"Oh trust me, I can definitely give it but the question is... can you take it, sweetheart?" He steps into my legs, his hands travel under my shirt and tease with my bra strap. A dark red sweeps my cheeks as his hot breath touches my neck.

"Even covered in pumpkin insides you're beautiful." He whispers placing a strand of my retched smelling hair behind my ear.

"Happy Halloween- What the fuck is going on in here." Jaydens voices resonates through the kitchen. I turn and find the most confused face standing in the doorway.

"Well we're carving pumpkins, we have a few spare if you want to do some?" I hop down from the kitchen counter, being careful not to slip on the pumpkin seeds.

"Sure... as long as I don't end up with that shit on me." He says setting down a crate of beer away from the gooey mess. I grab him a pumpkin and go back to carving mine.

"Shouldn't you guys be getting ready for the party though? There're still tones of decorations sitting in the hall?" Jayden asks, starting to hollow out his pumpkin.

Since we'd been given a few days break in the schedule, we flew back to LA and Colton and Jayd thought it'd be fun if we threw a Halloween party at Colts.