Chapter 62- Rio

What the fuck is that noise

A piercing ring sounds through my ears... am I dreaming?

It sounds again, is it getting louder?

Yeah, I'm definitely not dreaming.

I slowly open my eyes, Colton's arms are wrapped around me as he snores into my neck. The darkness is still enclosing the room but the sun rising is coming through the bottom of the blinds. I soon figure out the horrific noise is coming from my phone which is charging on the bedside table. I wriggle out of Colt's arms which causes him to stir slightly... how the phone didn't wake him up I have no idea, and check the time first.

It's just gone six am... who the fuck is calling me at six am.

Will

Why is he calling me so early, maybe he's in a different time zone?

"Hello?" I yawn as I answer the call.

"Gigi!! Is Colton with you?" He blares done the phone giving me a not so nice wake-up call.

"Uh, he's next to me... asleep... you know since it's six in the morning."

"Wake him up right now and turn on Fox News!" He rushes in a panic.

"What-"

"Just do it!"

"Alright! Fine! Hold on." I place the phone down and carefully shake Colton until his eyes open.

"Colt?"

"What? What's up?" He grumbles.

"Get up," I say already throwing on a hoodie five times to big for me.

"Why what time is it?

"Early but hurry up." I start helping him out of bed.

"What the fuck Gigi it's just gone six." He groans shoving on a pair of boxers.

"I know, just take the phone." I shove him my phone with Will on the end.

"What- alright- calm down we're going now!" He says into the phone wiping the sleep from his eyes as I find a pair of fluffy socks lying on the floor.

"He says to call him back with we've seen it?"

"Seen what?" I question as we hobble down the stairs and into the kitchen where Emma and Amaury are already up and making Arlo and Arrow breakfast.

"You two are up early," Emma says string a pot on the stove.

Colton whips the remote off the counter and changes it Over to Fox.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Amuary instructs mouthful of toast.

"This is important," Colton says sipping a glass of orange his mums passed us over the counter.