Epilogue

"Are you excited for tonight?" The middle-aged woman with auburn hair leans forward in her seat with a warming smile

"Yeah but I'm also pretty petrified." I breathe out.

It's the night of the Grammys.

"That's to be expected lovely. You've got this. I'm rooting for you Gigi and If you feel overwhelmed or feel an attack coming on, remember what I said and the ways to help cope with it." I nod as we both get up from our chairs and head towards the door.

"Well I'll see you again next week and I expect to hear all about it okay!" My therapist beams, opening the door for me to exit.

"Of course, thanks, Meredith. See you next week." I call out walking down the hall past her receptionist.

Yeah, therapist.

What happened with Castro took a bigger tole on me than I had initially played out and I decided that maybe I needed to talk to someone, get help for my anxiety and revisit the past. Even though Colton has helped me deal with it all immensely, it's good to talk and just get things off your chest with a stranger. I never knew how much I needed it until I was half a box of tissues deep with Meredith the first time I saw her.

Of course, I was hesitant about a therapist at first, I keep myself to myself but Colton helped me see that it would be good for me to start addressing what has happened with other people- and that starts tonight. I have a little surprise for my Grammy performance. I guess that's why I'm extra nervous.

"Hey babe," Colton greets as I jump in the passenger's side of his Lamborghini that's parked on the curb outside the building.

"Hey, you want to go grab some lunch?" I smile linking our hands together. He nods and starts moving away from the curb.

"Antos?" He asks checking his mirrors. I nod looking at the LA morning livening up on the seafront.

When we pull up outside the recently finished Italian I can already smell the rich tomato and herbs flowing from the front door. After I told Anto I was moving to America he wasn't overly happy and went off in Italian at me but then came to a compromise. He bought a restaurant out here and is in the midst of making Antonio's a chain since it's done so well in London which is why I'm not surprised it's picked up here. That's evident when we walk in and the place is packed, waiters running about everywhere and it's only been up and running a few weeks.

"Gigi!" Anto calls out, he splits his time between here and the UK. The kids love it because they get to come over here so often.

He engulfs me in a hug and leads us over to a table at the back of the restaurant.

"Stanotte è la notte! Stanotte è la notte" he sings dancing me around the table.

'Tonight's the night! Tonight's the night!"