Chapter 42- Talk

Throwing my boots onto the floor I flop onto Coltons sofa in his hotel room, exhausted and achy

Throwing my boots onto the floor I flop onto Coltons sofa in his hotel room, exhausted and achy. I had my first meet and greet tonight and it was... crazy, so many people actually turned up and they all wanted pictures with me! I'm honestly still starstruck, some girls started to cry which made me cry, others wanted a hug and some just came to tell me what my music has done for them. As an artist you never realise the full extent to which your music touches people, it makes you value the fans that stand by you even more. That being said, it was tiring too, it takes a lot out of me and leaves me quite withered.

I guzzle the bottle of water I nabbed on the way out of the arena and flick through the channels of the TV. American channels are full of the best programs, three weeks in the states and I'm already addicted to Dr Phil, 90-day- fiancé and I've even been made to watch NFL games much to my confusion of them. After a few moments of channel surfing, I finally settle on watching a re-run of KUWTK whilst I wait for Colton to come up. We're going to watch Endgame, or rather CJ is going to watch me cry at Endgame, but he got caught up in some interview after the show so he told me to head up.

I'm splayed out on the sofa cocooned in with a big fluffy blanket well into Kim and Khloe's fight when my phone rings, I groan pressing the mute button on the remote and digging around for my phone.

Fuck where is it? I wriggle about until I see the caller ID.

"Hey, you ruined my KUWTK episode!" I moan,

"Oo which one?" Sofia asks on the other end in between mouthfuls of crisps,

"The one where Kim buys a Bentley and whacks Khloe on the head,"

"Don't be fucking rude." She imitates in an American accent making me chuckle, I turn the camera around so she can see the screen, " Hold on is that your hotel room? Damn, that's so nice!" She peers closer so I turn the camera back to my face.

"No, it's Colton's." I snuggle back under the blanket yawning, "Anyway you better be disturbing me for a good reason."

"Well, I was going to ask you how your first meet and greet was but I'm more interested in why you're in Coltons room..." She smirks,

"We're watching a film but he got held up back at the arena so I'm just waiting for him."

"Ah I get you, a little bit of Netflix and chill," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh my god no. Sof shut up." I groan trying to hide the blush creeping up my neck.

"Ugh, Gigi!! Come on!!" She pouts through the screen, "At least admit you want it to happen..."

I bite my lip, of course, I want it to happen, you'd have to be insane not to. Everything he does at the moment seems to turn me on. I literally walked into the studio the other day and he was tuning his guitar, it created the most unbearable ache in my lower stomach.