⚠️fifty-two⚠️

I was finally home from the hospital but I was still healing. Corbyn wouldn't let me lift anything other than the baby but I understood completely. Corbyn had a person come over and trim my hair for me yesterday which I was very grateful for as well.

"Daniel baby do you need anything?" Corbyn asks, walking out of the kitchen as he dried his hands on a small towel.

"We're okay." I hum, glancing at the baby in my arms.

"Is Noah sleeping?" He asks walking over.

"No he's looking around." I smile down at him, watching as he looked around curiously, poking his tongue out.

"Hey bubbas. Are you happy mamas home now?" Corbyn coos, looking at the baby.

"What was he like when I was out?" I ask.

"A total mamas boy. He liked laying by you in your hospital bed. Didn't like being home without you." He chuckles. I look up at him, biting my lip when I realize how close we are. He looks at me, his smile widening before he leans in and kisses me softly. Noah immediately starts to fuss, causing us to pull away with a chuckle.

"Looks like Noah wants mama for himself," He chuckles," and I don't blame him one bit. His mama is beautiful." He hums. I look over at him, sending him a look.

"You better stop cause I want you very much and I can't have you. Stop teasing." A light blush dusts his cheeks before he smiles.

"Sorry love."

"My hormones are very much heightened and the last thing I need is to be turned on when I can't do anything for a couple more weeks." I chuckle.

"Technically you're a boy babe. So I don't have to fuck you for you to cum." I glare at him, motioning to the baby.

"Tone the language down there is a baby." I say. He rolls his eyes.

"What I'm tryna say is if you need head I can help." I blush, corbyns smile turning into a smirk.

"I might take you up on that offer tonight besson." He chuckles before glancing at Noah, the small infants eyes slowly closing as he falls asleep.

"Can you believe we made that? That's our creation." Corbyn says softly, kneeling beside me to look at the baby.

"He's truly our little miracle." I smile, watching as Corbyn nudges Noah's hand with his finger, the baby grabbing onto it. his tiny hand didn't even fully wrap around corbyns finger which made it that much cuter.

"He's beautiful just like his mama." I glance at him, a light blush on my cheeks.

"I love you so much Corbyn." He glances at me, a loving look on his face.

"I love you too princess. More than you will ever know."

<><><><><><><><><>

I was told to update so hi here's an update (: I'm in line at Starbucks rn lmao I am CRAVING  a grilled cheese and those bad boys sMACK

also next chapter is last chapter 🤭