⚠️thirty-four⚠️

My eyes go down to my stomach and I could feel the tears prick my eyes. Sure enough, there was a small barely there bump. I'm pregnant?

"Oh my god. How could I be so stupid? The chocolate, the eating, the throwing up, the- the crying, the stomach pains, the sleeping, the underwear! Oh my god." Corbyn was panicking, running a hand through his hair as a tear fell down his face. It only made my panic worse.

"I-I'm pregnant?" I sniffle. I could feel my chest tighten, and my hands began to shake. I was terrified.

"Corbyn I'm scared." I cry. He looks over at me, his face falling.

"Hey hey, it's okay baby, it's gonna be okay. Let's sit down Yea? Let's talk about this and find out what we're gonna do okay?" He says softly, leading me to the bed.

"I'm sorry." I sob, crying into his shirt.

"No no baby none of this is your fault." He says, holding me tightly. He rubs my back softly, trying so hard to calm me down.

He suddenly gets up, and I watch in confusion but soon perk up as I see the chocolate box. He hands it to me and all previous panic was gone as I grabbed one.

"Baby I have to ask, how do you want to continue with this?" He asks softly. I take a bite of my chocolate, looking at him. He had so much emotion behind his eyes, I couldn't tell what he wanted.

"I want to keep it, but I'm scared." I admit, looking at my tummy. He hesitates before placing his hand over it, his eyes tearing up again.

"Holy shit. This means I'm gonna be a dad?" He asks, glancing at me. I nod, placing my hand over his. Suddenly a thought reaches me and my eyes start to water.

"W-we can't tell them." He looks at me in confusion, frowning.

"What? Baby why?" He asks softly, wiping my tears away.

"Tyler will be so mad. H-he'll make us separate again. Corbyn I can't be without you again." I sniffle, trying so hard not to cry.

"Okay, okay. We won't tell them. But you'll have to eventually baby you'll start showing more. Do you need more underwear? Pants? Is anything too tight?" He asks worriedly. I blush, nodding.

"I need both. My shirts are fine." I sniffle.

"Here let's get you out of these and try and rest okay? Tonight's been a little stressful and you need some sleep." I sniffle but nod.

He puts the chocolates back in the fridge before walking back over to me.He helps me remove my pants before we lay down. I snuggle up to him, watching as he typed on his phone. He turns to me hesitating before speaking.

"How are you feeling? Like what are you symptoms. I wanna find out how far along you are." I blush, nuzzling into his chest.

"Um my tummy hurts sometimes. I'm tired a lot, and more hungry. I also pee a lot." He nods before pausing.

"And of course the mood swings. You cried over me asking you a question about chocolate." My blush deepens as he chuckles, the blonde typing it in. He scrolls and scrolls before locking his phone.

"All the links say 9 weeks. Obviously it's google so I can't trust it completely but maybe on our next day off we can sneak over to a hospital and find out." I nod, closing my eyes.

"And your sleepiness is showing. Go ahead and sleep my love." He says softly. I hum in response, slowly drifting off.

"I can't wait to meet our little one." He says softly, placing his hand on my tummy.

<><><><><><><><><><>

hey guys! I'm so sorry lmao I totally forgot to update haha

I'm tired and gonna head to bed but yee. Enjoy !