⚠️fourteen⚠️

***************
Smut warning
***************

We were back at the hotel and I was better than I was before. I ended up waking up on the way to the hotel, almost having another panic attack when I don't know where I was. When we got back to the hotel I slept for like 2 hours, leaving me wide awake now.

It was getting dark out so I started putting on my shoes. Corbyn glances up from where he was laying on the bed, his eyes on my shoes.

"What're you doing?" He asks, now sitting up.

"Venue." I say, finishing up.

"I'm coming with." He gets up, grabbing his shoes and slipping them on. I just shrug and wait by the door. Soon he's by my side and we're walking down the hall.

"I know you like doing this alone but you've had not one but two panic attacks today. I don't want you alone." He says, lacing our fingers together. I smile softly, glancing up at him.

"It's okay. I like having you with me." I say quietly. He smiles at that, the rest of the walk in silence.

It wasn't a long drive to the venue. I was surprised Uber's worked this late however. We sneak into the venue and I start my rounds. Corbyn was patient with me the whole time, letting me analyze the building.

About an hour later, we were sitting front row, just staring at the stage. I was leaning on his shoulder, the blonde occasionally placing a kiss on my head.

"So this is what you do?" I nod, the boy glancing around.

"It's actually really cool being here all alone. It's calming." He says.

"That's why I come here. I like peace it brings." I say, glancing over the huge stage. We sit in silence, enjoying the quiet until something popped in my head.

"Hey Corby?" I ask, my eyes not leaving the stage.

"What?" He asks, glancing down at me.

"When Zach gave me that pill and we did that stuff, you said you wanted to fuck me. What does that mean?" I ask, glancing at him. His eyes widen and he clears his throat before looking back at the stage.

"Well um fucking or sex I guess is the better way to put it, is when my uh penis goes inside of your um your butt. And it feels good as weird as it sounds." I blush, glancing at the stage as well.

"Oh." It gets silent again, both of us looking at the stage.

"Can you show me?" I ask, glancing at him. He looks at me, his eyes just a little darker than before.

"Are you sure?" I nod, standing up. He smiles, standing up after me.

"Ok princess. Go ahead and strip for me." I nod, now excited to see what sex was. I pull my sweater over my head, pulling down my pants and boxers right after. I kick off my shoes and the clothes at my ankles before glancing at the blonde shyly. His eyes rake my body before landing on my eyes.

"Can you bend over the stage for me?" He asks. I again, nod, doing as he says. He groans from behind me, quickly ridding himself from his clothes.

"I'm gonna prep you okay baby? Just some fingering." Oh I liked that. He comes up behind me, sticking his fingers in his mouth. He pulls them out and circles a finger at my hole.

After a few minutes of prepping, and me almost cumming, he was removing his fingers. I whine, pushing my bum out more. He chuckles, but soon stops to spit in his hand. He pumps himself a few times before spitting again, extra lubricant I guess.

"Ok baby this is gonna hurt a little. My penis is bigger than my fingers." I glance back at him, biting my lip. I was nervous to say the least. He slowly pushes in and I immediately clench my eyes shut, my hands balling in fists.