⚠️two⚠️

I stir, rubbing my eyes as I stretch, my face scrunched up. I look around tiredly before I slowly closing my eyes again, my lips parting.

"Daniel buddy wake up." I slowly open my eyes, glancing at Tyler tiredly.

"Can I take a nap at the venue?" I mumble, burying my face in my pillow.

"Sure buddy. We just got to get you there before fans show up." I sigh, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I walk over to my bag, getting out my pre folded outfit. I remove my shirt and hoodie, quickly slipping on the outfit. I just wanted to nap again.

I wrap my throw blanket around me, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my suitcase. We were hopping on the bus and leaving after the concert. I walk out of my room, walking down the hallway.

"Sup buddy." I jump, seeing Jonah and Corbyn. Corbyn blushes when his eyes land on me. What was he blushing for?

"Hey Jo." I mumble. Wrapping my blanket closer around me.

"Nice hair. It's a good look for you." I smile, glancing at the floor.

"Thanks."

"Late night? You look exhausted." I nod, shuffling down the hall. Jonah's bag was bouncing off his leg because he wouldn't put the straps over his shoulder and my head was pounding with annoyance. Zach and Jack walk up, smiling at us.

"Hey guys. Woah look at that! You ready for our first show tonight?" No.

"Yep." I say, smiling small. Tyler pats my back pushing me ahead of the boys.

"Hey-"

"Tell them." Tyler whispers, giving me a pointed look. I glare at him, anger rushing through me.

"Stop telling me what to do." I snap.

"I'm your brother and your tour manager, it's my job to tell you what to do." He snaps back, grabbing my arm. I rip it from his grasp, my glare hardening before storming down the hallway.

I walk into the bus tossing my blanket in my bunk and going to shove my bags in the back closet when I pause, my eyes tearing up. Corbyn's shoes were scattered, Jack's hoodies were everywhere, under Corbyns shoes and over hangers.

My heart was hammering as my chest tightened. The bag slipped from my hands as they started to shake. Tyler angrily stormed in but his face soon drops as he takes in the scene.

"I-I have to fix it. It's not right no it's n-not right." I manage out quickly walking over to it. My lip was trembling as I straightened Corbyns shoes, wiping my eyes as the tears poured out.

I start fixing and folding Jacks hoodies when I start to feel light headed, my throat feeling like it was closing.

"Daniel you need to stop. They can clean it." I go to fix another jacket when it falls from my shaky hands.

"F-fix need to fi- fix it." I cry, Tyler pulling me into his arms. The boys walk in, looking at the back of the bus confused.

"Clean your fucking mess. Put everything back to how it was. Daniel I'm sorry but I'm telling them." My chest was moving rapidly as I looked at him in panic, weakly pushing against him. My eyes roll back and I go limp, Tyler catching me.

"Tyler what the fuck is going on?" I feel Tyler lift me up, moving me to a soft surface.

"He didn't want to tell you, but I can't stand seeing him have anxiety attack after anxiety attack. He has really bad ocd and anxiety. When you guys mess shit up, like the closet he organized, it sets him off and he freaks out to the point he can't breath. He leaves the night before shows to map out the venues. He has to know everything. Every nook and cranny of the building." My breathing was slowly leveling out and I slowly began to relax. I could feel someone's gaze but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Well how do we know how he has to have it?" I hear Jonah ask shakily.

"Jonah, sequence your books. Jack, your hoodies have to be sorted by color and texture. Corbyn, height order for your shoes. Zach, surprisingly your necklaces haven't been touched so your good. From now on, keep the bus clean. I don't know how many anxiety and panic attacks his body can take." Then everything goes dark.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello! I've been getting so many kind messages about your and I only had one chapter up! So here's a second one, and I hope you like it!