⚠️twenty-five⚠️

Tour was finally here. We had gotten on the plane and Corbyn was quick to sit beside me. Tyler wasn't happy and gave him a death glare before sitting by Jonah.

"Hey how have you been." He asks, grabbing my hand. I glance at him, blinking.

"I'm okay. Tyler's been on me a lot recently though." I sigh, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Me too." He sighs, leaning his head on mine. I glance at his hand, removing my hand from his to play with his rings.

"You excited for tour love?" He asks softly, glancing at me. I continue to play with his rings, not looking up.

"Yea. I miss meeting fans." I say, yawning after. Corbyn looks at me before smiling softly.

"Baby you should get some rest." He says, his eyes roaming my face.

"Okay." I say quietly, closing my eyes. He chuckles, placing a kiss on my head before lacing our fingers together.

I slowly end up falling asleep, passing out for the entire flight. Soon we were off the plane and on the way to the hotel to rest before our show tomorrow. I was excited to be back in London, but also still very much tired. When we got to the hotel that's when things got weird.

"Boys come get your room keys. Zach you'll be bunking with Corbyn. Jonah with Daniel and Jack with me." Tyler says, causing us all to pause. Jonah looks at me in surprise before smiling. Corbyn wasn't too thrilled on the other hand.

"Tyler what the fuck? I can't be with my own boyfriend?" The blonde snaps, glancing at me. Jonah walks over to me, handing me a card, making his eyes narrow.

"Corbyn it's one night. Am I really that bad?" Zach jokes. The blonde was fuming as he stomped over to Jonah.

"Lay one hand in him and so help me god you'll regret it." He spits. I actually found it pretty hot if I was being completely honest. Jonah just rolls his eyes before motioning for me to follow him.

I follow him into the elevator turning and seeing Corbyn watch us, hurt on his beautiful features as the door closed. I missed the blonde. I haven't seen him in days and only got a few minutes with him on the plane.

"You okay?" I glance over at the taller brunette, nodding.

"Yea I just miss Corbyn. We haven't talked in days." The brunette raises his eyebrows, looking at me in surprise.

"Oh. Why's that if you don't mind me asking?" I blink before looking at the buttons.

"Tyler doesn't like him. Doesn't want us together." I shrug. Jonah nods, looking away from me as his grip tightens in his bag.

"Are you guys still dating?" He asks. I look at him, seeing his curios gaze.

"I think so. He never broke up with me." Jonah once again nods before looking away. The elevator dings breaking the silence. We leave the metal box, walking down the hall to our room. Jonah opens the door and turns on the light before pausing.

"Oh." I look at him before walking past him, my eyes landing on the single bed.

"I can take the floor." He says, moving to place his bags by the small desk. I furrow my brows, glancing at the boy.

"Don't be ridiculous there's plenty of room for you." I say, setting my bag down. Jonah turns to me, looking at me in surprise.

"Really?" I blink, nodding.

"Yea why? I'd never let you sleep on the floor." He smiles before looking away.

"No reason. Which side are you taking?" He asks.

"I'll take the right." I say, yawning soon after. He smiles before nodding. We both change into pajamas, getting ready to go to bed.

I leave the bathroom in a T-shirt and sweatpants, pausing when I see Jonah. He was shirtless with just sweatpants on, about to get under the covers. He glances at me and a blush falls over my cheeks. Since when did he look like that?!?

"You coming?" My blush deepens and I nod. I get into bed, cuddling up in the sheets. I was exhausted.

"Goodnight Daniel."

"Goodnight Jonah."

—————

jonahmarais

🤍 Liked by tylercv and 34,678 othersjonahmarais: Good morning London 💛view all 56,478 commentsMooMarais: 😍😍Jackaveryswife: do I see donah??seaveyology: is that Daniel?magicmarais: don't be shy move the blanketjackaverymusic: jonah

jonahmarais: Good morning London 💛
view all 56,478 comments
MooMarais: 😍😍
Jackaveryswife: do I see donah??
seaveyology: is that Daniel?
magicmarais: don't be shy move the blanket
jackaverymusic: jonah...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I had to double update

I had to double update. After I posted the last chapter this one just hit me and I quickly wrote it.

Lemme know your theories! I like reading them haha 🤩

Also I have a genuine question. Why do people hate on Tate but kiss Jonah's ass? Like?? Hunny Jonah isn't gonna wanna interact with you if you're telling his gf to go fuck herself.

Like it's okay if you don't like her, but bullying her and sending her hate isn't okay. And it also doesn't get you brownie points with Jonah either 💀