⚠️twenty-three⚠️

I could feel Corbyn shift, a soft groan leaving his lips as he starts to wake up. I didn't move, continuing to sleep peacefully. After a few minutes of silence I felt his finger gently move the hair from my face.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He mumbles quietly. I could feel his thumb gently brushing over my cheek. My lip twitches but I stay asleep.

He stayed in bed with me, gently rubbing my back. He did however, get up after awhile, the sound of fabric shuffling let me know he put something on before he left the room. The smell of French toast could be smelt soon after, causing me to stir.

I shift, slowly stirring as I bury my head in the pillow. I slowly sit up, grimacing at the pain in my bum. I notice corbyns shirt on the floor, gaining my interest. I toss my legs over the bed, standing up. Almost immediately my legs give out and I'm falling onto the ground with a loud thump. I start to cry, hearing Corbyn drop whatever he was holding before he ran into the room.

"Dani baby talk to me, what happened?" He asks, dropping to his knees beside me. I was crying too hard to respond, the blonde freaking out.

"Baby I need you to tell me what's wrong." He says, not knowing what to do.

"I-I can't walk." I cry, the blondes face turning to one of guilt.

"I'm so sorry baby I went too hard last night. Here let me help you into bed." The boy helps me into the bed before helping me into some clothes.

"Just relax okay? I'll bring in some breakfast and a hot tea. We can take a warm bath after yea? That should help." I nod, wiping my eyes. He places a soft kiss on my head and looks at me worriedly. But the guilt on his face was more prominent. Why was he guilty?

He leaves the room, and within minutes you can hear him cooking again. I shift uncomfortably on the bed glancing at the tv. I found myself intrigued, watching the tv curiously. I was so invested I didn't even hear the brunette come into the room.

"Hey baby I made you breakfast." I tear my eyes from the tv, looking up at him. He winces, his face showing nothing but guilt and pity.

"Why did you wince." He hesitates as he sets up the bed tray over my lap.

"You look like a zombie to put it easy." He admits, placing the food on the tray. I grimace, ignoring the food as I look at him in full offense.

"Excuse me?" His eyes widen as he quickly tries to correct himself.

"Wait- no I meant you looked tired I- um sorry." He says softly, glancing at me. I look away from him, glancing at the tv once more.

I ignore him and start to eat my food, glancing at the tv. He was still watching me as I ate, my annoyance climbing by the second. After a few more bites I couldn't take it.

"Can I help you?" I snap. He blinks, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"I- are you mad at me?" I glare at him.

"You're joking right? You prevented me from walking today, and insulted me by saying I look like a zombie. How else am I supposed to take that? As a compliment?" He winces, glancing at the door.

"Fair enough. Um- just call me when you're done so I can take your tray. I'm gonna leave so you can calm down." My eyes narrow, and set my fork down.

"I need to what?" He gapes, not knowing how to respond.

"I- was I not supposed to say that?" I was fuming by this point.

"Get out of my room right now." He quickly stands up, looking at me before leaving. He pops his head back in, glancing at me.

"Do you need-"

"Get out!" I snap.

"Right sorry." He leaves and a frustrated sigh leaves my lips. Now my food was cold and I was even more pissed. I was super frustrated and I could feel my chest start to tighten.

My hands go to my hair and my eyes squeeze shut. I was overwhelmed and couldn't help the emotions. I could hear the front door open and a laugh being heard.

"Hey where's Daniel?" It was Jonah.

"Yea where is he?" And Zach?

"He's in his room. Uh he's not very happy right now I'm giving him some space." I grip my hair, gritting my teeth.

"Oh lemme go talk to him." The door soon opens and Jonah's smile immediately falls .

"Woah Dani buddy, calm down. It's okay, I'm here." He moves the tray and quickly forces my hand to his chest, causing my breathing to slow and my eyes to slowly open.

"Talk to me, what's going on?" He asks softly.

"I- I hate it. I'm sore, m-my food is cold, I-I'm just so overwhelmed." I say, tears quickly forming.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. You're okay. Please don't cry." I wipe my eyes, glancing ahead of me as I try to calm my breathing.

"Actually Dani I wanted to talk to you." He says, placing his hand on my leg. My eyes shoot to his hand before I blink, looking at him.

"W-what about?" I ask quietly.

"I did some more research- like we talked about. If um, if you are.... pregnant we need to get your attacks under control, at least for the pregnancy. It could harm the baby." He says quietly.

"But I'm not?" I say just as quiet.

"You may not be right now, but what about the future? Accidents happen. I just want you to be safe." A light blush dusts my cheeks as I look at him, blinking.

"Hey-" The door opens and Jonah quickly removes his hand, both of us looking at the door. Jacks eyes go between us before they land on Jonah.

"We're leaving." Jonah looks at me, offering me a small smile before standing up and heading towards the door. He pauses before looking at me.

"Remember what I said." I nod slowly, glancing at Jack who looked annoyed might I add.

"Jonah you can't be doing this. It's wrong." He says quietly, both boys leaving.

I blink, very much confused. What was so wrong about jonah being my friend?

<><><><><><><><><><>

And we are back 🤩

I wanna hear y'all a theories 👀