⚠️forty-three⚠️

Corbyn wasn't answering his phone, and it was bothering both Jonah and I. It's been almost 2 days since the incident and he wouldn't answer anyone.

"Can we go over? Please?" Jonah looks at me, hesitating before nodding.

"Yea we can go over." We leave his house, and head do his truck, the brunette helping me in.

"Jonah I'm scared. Why isn't he answering?" I ask, biting my lip nervously.

"I'm sure he's fine. He probably has his phone off." Jonah assures me, driving out of the parking lot. I nod, glancing out the window.

"Yea you're probably right." He offers a small smile before looking back at the road driving. It didn't take long before we had pulled into the parking lot. Corbyn also lives in an apartment building, his a little bigger.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asks, glancing at me. I look over at him, shaking my head.

"I'll be okay. Thank you for letting me stay with you. And thanks for being there Jonah. I appreciate it so much. We both do." I say, placing my hand on my stomach. He smiles, blushing before looking away.

"Thanks. Call me okay?" I nod, squeezing his hand before leaving his truck. I walk into the building, letting out a breath before heading into the elevator.

The elevator stops and I walk out, walking down the familiar hallway. My eyes land on the door, and I find myself swallowing thickly. I was nervous. I knock on the door, not getting a response. I try again but once more receive no answer. I sigh, pulling out my key and unlocking the door.

I open the door, my eyes widening. His apartment was horrible. Nothing like it was 3 days ago. His couch pillows were scattered around, mail and other papers all over the floor. There was what I believe was a plate, the shattered pieces on the floor as well. What happened? There was a half broken glass cup on the floor, and that's when I saw the hole in the wall, a little bit of blood on it. I suck in a breath, my worry rising.

I carefully walk over the mess, glass crunching beneath my shoes. I walk over to his bedroom, letting out a shaky breath before opening the door. The blonde was in the bed, laying down and facing away from me.

"Jack go away." He mumbles, his voice hoarse. I step forward, the floorboard creaking. I wince, glancing at the blonde once more. He sighs rolling over as he turns towards me.

"Jack I said-" he cuts himself off when he sees me, sitting up. He looked horrible. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess and he was in the same clothes from 3 days ago. I glance around the room seeing it was fairly normal besides the bottle of alcohol on the bed.

"Did you come to get your things?" He asks quietly. He sounded so broken, it made my heart clench.

"No." He looks at me, a soft and sad look in his eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks, his voice cracking as he looks at me. He looked so broken, so lost. I felt extremely guilty.

"You didn't touch me Corbyn." I say softly. He didn't like my answer.

"B-but I walked towards you. I made you fall." His lip was trembling and tears were quickly filling his eyes.

"You didn't do anything Corbyn." He looks at me in confusion, hurt still all over his features.

"How? I lied, I made you fall! I hurt you." I swallow the lump in my throat, letting out a small breath.

"You didn't hurt me Corbyn. And I'm sorry for what I did." I say, shifting on my feet. They ached very much. The blonde notices, immediately standing up and motioning to the bed. Unfortunately that's not where I went.