⚠️thirty-nine⚠️

The bus was quiet as I made my way out of my bunk. I yawn before grabbing a kcup, popping it into the keurig. I was scared and worried about Daniel. It was affecting my sleep. His bump was getting bigger and bigger. The bigger it got the harder it was to hide.

I glance at the bunks before the keurig beeps, gaining my attention once more. I quickly made my coffee, leaning against the counter as I took a sip. I glance back at the bunks, my eyes on a specific one. I really did worry for the boy. I had to buy him more shirts to hide his bump, and I knew we would have to switch to hoodies soon.

I knew he didn't want to tell anyone but we won't be able to hide it much longer. I sit on the couch, turning on the tv and setting the volume low. I needed to distract myself. Soon my coffee was gone and the boys were starting to wake up. We had a day trip to the next stop, leaving us bus bound and bored.

Jonah wasn't far from me, playing cup pong with someone on his phone. I ignore it, glancing back at the tv. Jack and Zach were in the back once more, both of them playing the switch. Daniel was still in his bunk, sound asleep much to my pleasure. Poor boy had been so tired recently.

"Damn it." I glance over at Jonah, seeing the red letter on his phone. He lost. I smile, rolling my eyes as I look back at the tv. He never wins at that game.

"Hey Corbyn?" I glance at him.

"What's up?" He glances at his phone before looking at me.

"Is there any way you can cashapp me a 20 and I can give you the bill? I lost to Tyler and owe him 20." He says. I chuckle, glancing back at the tv.

"Yea I don't mind. My wallet is in my bunk." I say, pulling out my phone. I send him the money, my eyes going back to the television as he gets up. I pay no mind to the boy as I watch the tv, setting my empty coffee cup down.

"Corbyn what the fuck is this?" Jonah spits as he walks over to me. I furrow my brows, glancing at him until I see what was in his hand. My face pales as I take the sonogram from his hand.

"Why are you going through my shit? Put the 20 in and stop going through my wallet Jonah." I snap.

"How could you keep this from us? He's pregnant?" He whisper yells.

"It has nothing to do with you Jonah! It's my baby, my responsibility! Stop trying to get yourself involved with my relationship! This isn't your child to get involved with. And don't you dare say a fucking word to him or so help me god you will regret it." I spit, unable to contain my anger. What right did he have to go through my stuff? He struggled to find something to say before walking in the back.

I shake my head before glancing at my wallet. I can't believe he did that. My wallet and he just goes through it? I don't know how I'm going to tell Daniel. Poor boy is gonna be crushed that his secret is out. I hear a yawn, gaining my attention. I watch as Daniel shuffles towards me, rubbing his eye tiredly.

"Hey bubba how did you sleep?" I ask softly. He straddles my lap, nuzzling into my neck.

"I'm tired." He mumbles. I could feel his small bump pressing against my stomach, causing me to smile.

"You slept in pretty late today." I say, rubbing his back softly. He hums, but doesn't move. I could tell he was almost asleep again so I didn't say anything else.

Soon a soft snore was heard and my smile widens. He was absolutely precious. I rub his back softly, placing a kiss on his neck. We stayed like that for awhile before he started to stir again, the boy shifting.

"How you feeling bubba?" I ask, rubbing his back.

"Tired but little ones hungry." He mumbles. I smile softly at his response, glancing towards the back before speaking.

"Go sit at the table and I'll get something for you and the baby okay?" He whines but nods, sitting up. He rubs his eye, yawning before getting off my lap. God he was so adorable. How did I get so lucky to have him like me back?

He walks to the table as I walk to the small kitchen area. I ended up making some jam on toast as well as some oatmeal with berries. I knew I made the right choice when the second I set it down he began to dig in, humming happily. I smile softly but it soon falters. How was I going to tell him? Daniel looks up, a frown falling over his face as he notices.

"What's wrong?" He asks, forgetting about his food.

"Dani baby we have to talk." His frown deepens and immediately a sad look falls over his face.

"Are you breaking up with me?" My eyes widen and I shake my head.

"No no no love of course not. I love you very very much bubba. It's about something that happened this morning." He furrows his brows, it being obvious he didn't understand.

"Was it the way I slept on you? I can side cuddle instead." I smile softly, chuckling.

"Bubba it's nothing you did. It's about the baby. Jonah found out. He took my wallet and found the sonogram. But he promised to keep quiet." He frowns, looking at his bump.

"Is he going to say anything?" He asks worriedly. I shake my head.

"Of course not Bubba." He glances back up, his food catching his eye.

"Okay. But no one else can know." He says, shoving a spoon full of oatmeal in his mouth.

"I'll make sure of it." He glances at me, smiling.

"Thank you. I love you." I smile, my heart skipping a beat.

"I love you too, so much. Both of you." He hums happily glancing at his tummy.

"Let's hope I can hide this longer."

<><><><><><><><><>

update!! I was going to yesterday but got called into work :(

for everyone supporting my decision, thank you it means a lot! I appreciate you very much!

Any predictions for the next chapter?