⚠️thirty-six⚠️

"Did you have to make it so early?" I whine, walking down the hall with Corbyn.

"Yes baby we have a flight to catch at two." I whine, getting shushed by the blonde. Obviously I wasn't quiet enough as a door opens, Tyler popping his head out.

"What are you guys doing? It's like 6 am?" I blush, glancing at the blonde.

"Uh were going to watch the sunrise?" Tyler looks between us before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. Be quiet people are still sleeping." He grumbles. He goes back into his room and a sigh of relief left my lips.

We left the hotel and got an uber to the hospital he called last night. We were in the waiting room, my head on his shoulder and my hand on my tummy. Corbyn has his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb gently over the fabric of my pants. I was almost asleep again when a woman spoke.

"Besson?" We slowly get up making our way back. We did all the everyday tests, like weight, temp and height. The nurse left, leaving us alone.

"You okay?" I glance at the blonde, blinking tiredly.

"I'm exhausted." I say quietly. He frowns, grabbing my hand.

"You'll have time to sleep on the plane." He says as the door opens. The doctor looks between us, raising a brow.

"I hope you mean the plane ride back to America. If he really is pregnant he can't be flying." The doctor says, accent thick.

"He can't? I was reading just yesterday that it doesn't matter until the last trimester." Corbyn says, the worry on his face prominent.

"For regular female pregnancies yes. Male pregnancies are rare and more at risk. He can't be flying." I look from the doctor to the blonde in the chair beside the table I was on. I can't fly? How do I tell this to Tyler without telling him?

"Now can we have you lay down and lift your shirt? Warning this gel is cold." I do as he says, flinching as the gel touches my stomach. We glance at the screen the wand was connected to, my brows furrowing. I didn't understand the black and grey image.

"There it is. Your baby. Based on development I would say you are correct. 9 weeks. This small little thing is your baby to be. Here's the heartbeat." Right after he flips a switch, a soft, quick thumping was heard. My eyes start to water as I look at the blonde.

"I'll give you two a moment as I print off pictures. I'll be back shortly as I'm sure you have questions." He smiles, turning off the machine before leaving the room.

"Holy shit. You're really pregnant. That's our baby." He says, tearing up. He walks over to me, wiping off my stomach before placing kisses over it. I watch him with watery eyes and a small smile.

"Corbyn what about tour? He said I couldn't fly." The blonde hesitates before looking at me.

"We can tell Jon and only Jon? He's in charge of Tyler so he can just make some excuse for us for using a bus instead." I slowly nod, letting his words sink in.

"That's actually perfect. What about the flight today?" His face falls and he curses, looking away.

"Fuck I didn't think of that." He pulls out his phone, dialing a number before holding it to his ear.

"Hello? Yea hi sorry for waking you up. Can you come to the hospital? No no everything is fine.. kind of. No! No you have to come alone. Yea. Please hurry? Thank you. Room uh I believe 24? Yea okay bye." My eyes widen as he turns around and looks at me.

"We're telling him now?!" He winces but nods.

"Baby he's the only one who can make this happen before noon." I groan, laying my head back on the table thing.