⚠️forty-four⚠️

*************
slight smut?
*************

A couple weeks had past and I was 21 weeks. The Christmas tour was cancelled as my stomach grew larger but I wasn't mad. However I hated 21 weeks with a passion. I was constantly having pain in my back or in my legs and it made me want to vomit. I walk into Corbyns living room, my eyes landing on the blonde or brunette I should say. His hair had grown out and the blonde was practically gone. I could feel my cheeks flush as I watched him put plaster over the hole in the wall he made a couple weeks ago. He's been cleaning the house a lot since what happened, and to be honest I think it calms him. The boy was in a white tank top and blue jeans, sweat dusting his skin. He looked hot. He glances over, doing a double take.

"Did I wake you?" He asks, putting more plaster on. I watch his muscles as he grunts and tries to smooth it out.

"Uh no." He sets the thing he was using to smooth the plaster down, turning to me.

"Did you want me to make you breakfast?" He asks, his eyes going to the noticeable bump under my shirt. All I could focus on was how hot he was. I watch as his eyes go lower, a blush dusting his cheeks before he looks at me.

"Are you...?" I wince, nodding.

"From what- morning wood? Do you want privacy or?" Hes also started asking millions of questions to keep me from getting upset. Honestly it was annoying.

"Uh no not morning wood, um you look very hot." I say, blushing. A smile creeps onto his lips as his eyes take over my body.

"You got hard over me? Bubba how is putting plaster on a wall hot?" He chuckles. My blush deepens as I shift uncomfortably.

"I don't know you looked hot. With your muscles and the sweat and your hair." I mumble, not looking at him.

"Do you need help?" I nod, glancing at him. He looks at the wall before looking at me.

"Wait for me in the bedroom okay? Let me get this plaster off my hands." I nod once more, heading into the bedroom. I remove my shirt and pull down my underwear, crawling onto the bed. I was leaning in my arms, my bum in the air as I waited.

"Okay bubba what was it you-" He cuts himself off as he walks in, his eyes raking over my body.

"Holy fuck." He breathes. I bite my lip, looking at him.

"Well you gonna do something or?" He snaps out of his day dream, walking over to me. He strips himself of his shirt, his hands going to my bum.

"So beautiful baby, so beautiful." He mumbles, squeezing the flesh gently. I hum in response, leaning into his touch.

Soon after a good round of sex, I was curled up in the sheets, on the brink of sleep. Corbyn was laying beside me, panting as he played with my hair. Suddenly I felt a sharp jab on my stomach causing me to wince, holding my tummy.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Corbyn asks worriedly.

"My tummy. Don't think little one was happy about the sex cause they're kicking away." I say, whimpering as the baby kicks again and again.

"It's kicking?" I nod, grabbing his hand and placing it on my tummy. The baby kicks his hand, the blonde tearing up as he sits up and looks at me.

"Holy shit. That's our baby." I smile, glancing at him.

"That's our baby." He leans down, placing a kiss on my tummy.

"Be nice to mama little one. He needs a nap." He says softly, rubbing my tummy gently. Thankfully the kicking stops and I relax once more.

"We need to think of names. Just what- four months left?" I look at him with wide eyes.

"Only four months? Already?" He smiles, nodding.

"We should come up with names and share them with each other. Maybe reveal them at a dinner. With just you and me?" He asks, moving the hair from my face.

"I'd like that." You see, we didn't want to know the gender. We wanted to wait until the doctor was holding the baby to find out. It was less stressful for me believe it or not.

"And you mister hot guy need to start on the nursery." I tease.

"I will I will. How about we go shopping tomorrow?" I bite my lip.

"Will my hoodie cover it? I don't want anyone to catch us. I don't want this baby in the light like us." I say, glancing at my bump.

"It should love, but we will be extra cautious." I hesitate but nod.

"Okay."

"Now get some rest while I make you some food." I smile, glancing up at him. I peck his lips before nuzzling into the pillow. I watch as he gets up, sliding some boxers up his legs. All it took was a few minutes before I was asleep.

<><><><><><><><><>

hi long time no see (: I've been busy but decided to update! hope y'all like it (: