⚠️thirty-five⚠️

The next day felt different. It felt like things weren't going to be the same anymore. Corbyn was, well Corbyn was a wreck. He was super overprotective but the second the boys were in sight he looked like he was gonna explode from having to hold back.

"Are you sure these aren't too tight?" He asks, adjusting my waistband. We went out this morning and bought more Jean joggers to help with my growing stomach.

"I'm positive. They'll be fine." I say, watching as he stands up.

"Okay. I just wanna make sure you're okay. You and little one." He says, smiling at my tummy. Jonah walks in and Corbyn immediately looks over at him.

"Hey guys. What's up?" He asks, sitting on the nearby couch.

"Just talking about last night." I shrug. The blonde sends me daggers as Jonah looks between us.

"What happened last night?" He ask.

"We went on a date at the Eiffel Tower." I say, looking the blonde weirdly. Corbyn's face relaxes before he sends me an apologetic look. Did he seriously think I was just gonna tell Jonah I was pregnant?

"Oh. That must have been nice. All I did was watch a movie that I didn't even understand." He shrugs. Zach and Jack walking in and I immediately notice the swollen lips and messy hair.

"You guys are late." I say, glancing between the two. Jack blushes and Zach smirks.

"Sorry we were a bit um busy this morning." Zach says smugly, walking over to his stage clothes. I raise a brow but say nothing more. Corbyn looks at them confused before his eyes widen and he lets out a loud laugh.

"What?" Jonah asks, looking at them and then Corbyn.

"Nothing nothing. Let's just get ready for the show." He chuckles.

The show was great and I loved it. After the show was a different story. The second we got off stage, the blonde was by my side.

"Are you okay?" I glance at him, nodding.

"Yea just tired. I'm ready to shower and sleep." I say, walking towards the back room. He nods, following me closely. We decided to relax back stage for awhile to wait for the fans to leave and not be bombarded.

I was on the couch, my legs on the blondes lap  as I relaxed. Jack was sitting on one of the chairs, phone in hand as he typed. Zach was mia and Jonah was eyeing us from his spot on the other couch. I had a feeling he was starting to catch on and I didn't like it.

"Do we have chocolate still?" I ask him quietly.

"Of course. If we didn't I'd buy you more." He says softly, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I hum, leaning on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"When are we all gonna hang out again? Like on a day off? I feel like we always go our separate ways." Jonah sighs.

"What are we talking about?" Zach asks, walking in the room.

"Spending the day off together." Jack says, making Corbyn stiffen.

"Um maybe the one after the next? I already promised Daniel we'd do something." He says, glancing at me. I was actually starting to fall asleep but I was still listening to the conversation.

"Do what? Each other?" Zach snickers.

"No, god no. We don't just fuck all the time Zach. Geez." Corbyn says, offense clear in his voice. A soft snore left my lips and the whole room goes quiet.

"He is out dude." Jack chuckles.

"Guess that's our cue to head out. He's ready to sleep." Jonah says. I'm nudged gently, causing me to stir. I look around tiredly before getting up with the help of the blonde.

We get to the van a lot easier this time, as many of the fans had left. The trip to the hotel wasn't long either. We go to the hotel, showered, changed and i was soon in bed.

Corbyn was still awake, sitting at the small table. He was typing away on the computer, reading and then typing it into his phone. I had a feeling it had to do with my pregnancy. I on the other hand was on my back pretty much asleep, stuck in the space between consciousness and conked out.

"Yea hi, can I set up an appointment tomorrow? Besson, Corbyn Besson. Yea uh huh. 9 weeks I think? Uh he not she. Yea. That works perfectly. Okay. Yea awesome thank you." I could hear him close his lap top and lock his phone before I felt him crawl in bed with me.

"We're gonna see you tomorrow little one." Corbyn whispers, placing his hand on my tummy. I shift, but don't wake, a soft breath leaving my lips.

"Almost woke mama, guess I should go to bed." He whispers again, placing a kiss just under my belly button.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Heyyy. Sorry guys I've been a tad busy recently. And I was focusing on getting my new Zorbyn story, Studio, started (:

Should I add Jachary?

Thoughts on this chapter?

Any predictions you may have?