⚠️thirty-one⚠️

A couple days had passed and we were on a flight to Germany. I felt incredibly nauseous and exhausted. I whine, shifting in my seat as I place my hand over my tummy. Corbyn was asleep next to me and I didn't want to wake him up.

When the plane landed and we got off, I felt much better, but was even more tired due to the fact I didn't sleep the whole flight. Corbyn didn't seem to notice though.

"You ready to explore a little? It's mid day and I'm ready to explore." He sighs looking around while we wait for our bags. When I don't answer he looks at me, his smile falling.

"Hey are you okay?" He asks, placing a hand on my arm.

"I'm tired." I mumble, yawning after. He furrows his brows, not understanding.

"Baby how? You slept on the plane didn't you?" I blush, shaking my head.

"What why?" I was embarrassed and I didn't like it.

"I didn't feel good." I say quietly. His face falls.

"What? Baby why didn't you wake me up? Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" He says worriedly, his eyes scanning my body.

"I'm fine. I just got queasy on the plane. I'm okay now. I think the turbulence made me a little sick." His gaze softens and he nods.

"Yea I get that way sometimes too. We can go to the hotel and nap first bub I don't mind." I smile, having a hard time from kissing him right then and there. I hated that we had to be a secret but I also hated the idea of them knowing.

"Thank you." We grabbed our bags and were on our way out when some fans approached us. We took some pictures and signed a few things before we left for the hotel.

The second we got in, I kicked off my shoes and jeans before following the blonde to the bed. He sits down and goes on his phone while I cuddle up to him. I slept for maybe two hours before we were up and on our way to explore the city.

I was most excited for our next stop, Paris. We had two shows this upcoming week and another two in Paris next week. I wanted to have time alone with Corbyn in Paris for obvious reasons. What better place to make love, then the city of love? For now though we were walking around Germany, trying different breads and treats. One of my favorite things from Germany was mezzo mix. I love it.

"Daniel I found some!" I turn around in the small shop, seeing Corbyn pointing to some bottles on the bottom shelf nearby.

I walk over to him. God I needed some it was so good. I bend over, grabbing a few bottles before standing up and turning around. Corbyn was looking at me in mock shock.

"Is your ass bigger or am I tripping?!" He whisper shouts. I blush, furrowing my brows.

"What? Corbyn we are in public stop." I say in confusion, taking the bottles to the front. The woman starts speaking German and I can't help but blush in embarrassment.

"Corbyn come here you know more than I do." The blonde looks up from a bag of candy before walking over.

"Du bist ein süßes Paar. Er hat Glück, dich zu haben. Ihre Gesamtsumme beträgt 10 US-Dollar.." Corbyn smiles at the ladies words, glancing at me. I didn't understand, but watched as he paid for me.

"Danke!" He turns to me, grabbing the bottles. We start to walk out but I was still confused.

"Wait what did she say?" I ask, taking one of the bottles.

"She my love, said we are a cute couple." He says, smiling at me. I blush, but smile.

"Can we go to the venue before we go back?" He looks at me in surprise.

"Why so early?" He asks, pausing to help me open my drink.

"I've been so tired lately. Tour is draining me and I'd rather see the venue early so I can sleep all night." I admit, the blonde frowning.

"I don't like that it's draining you. Yea we can go check it out." He says softly. I smile, glancing around before kissing his cheek.

"Let's go."

<><><><><><><><><>

I'm running out of pictures omg

I'm running out of pictures omg. I need this break to end 😭

Also y'all aren't ready for what I have cookin 😌✨