⚠️thirty-eight⚠️

"Hey Jack wanna help me with something?" Zach asks as we all laid around the back room. I glance between the two, watching as jack blushes before nodding and following the younger boy out of the room.

I shrug it off, looking back at Corbyn's phone. He was watching a movie on Netflix that had caught my interest. Jonah wasn't far from us, looking bored out of his mind.

"Here move bubba I gotta go to the bathroom." Corbyn says softly, tapping my thigh. I scoot over so he can get up, watching as he left the room.

"How are you doing Daniel?" Jonah asks, glancing at me.

"Good. Tired per us usual but good." I shrug. He nods slowly before he glances over me.

"Why are you so tired all of the sudden? You're usually bouncy and energetic when we tour." He asks, raising a brow. I blush, trying to find an excuse.

"I'm not used to the time zones. It's been awhile since we toured Europe." I lie, shrugging my shoulders. He eyes me weirdly before sighing and looking away.

"Fair enough." I let out a breath of relief, glad he didn't find out. I had to be even more careful now that he was suspicious. He was catching on and I didn't like it.

"Have you been working on those breathing practices? To help your panic attacks?" He asks. I wince, shaking my head.

"No sorry. I forgot. I've been... busy." I admit. He raises his brow.

"Busy with what? We all do the same thing." I bite my lip, not sure how to get out of this one.

"Um.."

"Whatcha talking about?" Corbyn asks, sitting next to me once more.

"Daniel was about to tell me what has had him so busy." I glance at the blonde, practically begging him for help. His eyes widen before he turns to Jonah.

"Uh sex. Yea we've been having lots of sex. Safely of course." He blurts. I blush, glancing at the blonde. Really? That's what he thought of?

"Ew you could have kept that to yourself." He grimaces.

"You asked." Corbyn shrugs, placing a kiss on my head. The brunette glances between us before grimacing and getting up.

Suddenly Zach and Jack stumble into the room. I hold back my laugh when I take in their appearances. Jacks lips were swollen, his hair a mess. Zach on the other hand just had messy clothes, his lips a little redder than normal.

"Um whatcha doing?" Zach asks, walking over to the table with all the drinks and snacks.

"Just talking. What were you doing?" Corbyn asks, amusement on his features. Zach grabs a water bottle, looking at us.

"Just was looking for something in the bus." He shrugs, taking a swig of his drink. I raise a brow before looking away.

"Okay Zach, whatever you say." I say, leaning against the blonde. Corbyn smiles at me before kissing my head once more.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asks quietly.

"A little queasy but good." I say quietly. My bump had gotten a little bigger and it made me a little anxious. I didn't want the boys to find out.

"Cmon boys lets go start sound check." Tyler says, glancing at me and Corbyn. He still didn't like us together but I could tell he was slowly coming to terms with it.

"Let's go." Jonah says, walking towards the door.

Soundcheck went smoothly, the show however was different. I ended up throwing up during the clothes changes and my body began to ache tremendously. Week 13 was not treating me well.

I didn't feel good, the blonde immediately noticing. The second the show ended, he pulled me to the side, the worry prominent.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks, glancing over my body.

"I don't feel good." I say quietly.

"Okay bubba lets get you cleaned up and on the bus okay? That way you can get some rest okay?" I hesitate but nod.

We quickly shower and make our way to the bus. Jack and Zach were in the back, whispering quietly as we walked on. Jonah was watching tv on the couch, but glanced over to look at us as we walked in. I make my way to my bunk, crawling in. Corbyn kisses my head and places the blanket over me before smiling softly at me.

"Get some rest baby. I'll be just out here okay?" I nod, slowly closing my eyes. I could hear quiet murmurs as the bus began to move and I was out within a second.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Ive decided to completely unstan corbyn as he clearly doesn't give a fuck about his fans

Ive decided to completely unstan corbyn as he clearly doesn't give a fuck about his fans. We are still hurting and still want him to speak up and own up to his actions but instead he decides to endanger others by traveling to Arizona to party and heading to Mexico to party less than week after. He's being reckless and clearly doesn't care.

I will continue to support Jonah, Daniel, Jack and Zach.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and respect my decision! As not everyone has to like everyone (: