⚠️forty⚠️

It was almost impossible to hide my bump at this point. 18 weeks hit and it hit hard. My bump wasn't too big, but big enough to realize I had gained weight. I was a small thin boy and for me to be wearing my usual large hoodies and having them fit was causing people to glance at me more. That and the fact I haven't changed in front of them for weeks.

Thankfully enough we were flying back to the states for 2 weeks before our Christmas tour began. I was beyond nervous for that. Not only did I have to hide my pregnancy from the boys, but all the other artists performing? Not fun at all. And speaking of flights, It was horrible. I felt sick the whole time, filling 3 vomit bags. Thankfully it was over with. Now we were in his car on the way to his house.

"Are you feeling any better love?" He asks quietly, concern laced in his voice.

"Not really. Can we turn the ac up?" I ask, not opening my eyes as I grimace and place a hand over my small bump.

"Of course love. Try to rest okay? We still have an hour until we get home." I hum in response, relaxing into the seat. I had it leaned back a little, my travel pillow around my neck.

I had slowly dozed off, not waking up until we had gotten home. The blonde had woken me up and helped my tired body inside before heading back for the bags. I had sat on the couch, grimacing as I rubbed my stomach once again.

"Can you get the heating pad thing?" I ask, yawning.

"Of course love." While on tour we made a rice sock, which was amazing with holding heat. I loved it. He brings it to me, freshly warmed as I set it in my tummy. I hum in relief, closing my eyes. I could feel the blonde sit by my feet, pulling em into his lap.

"We're gonna have to tell them soon bubba. Your baby weight is making an appearance very quickly." I open my eyes looking at him in offense.

"Are you calling me fat?" His eyes widen.

"No no no, baby you're not fat. You're carrying a life inside of you. I'm just saying you're showing very quickly." I relax a little, sighing.

"I really don't want too. I wish I could keep it a secret forever. But I guess you're right. They're gonna find out soon anyways." I say quietly.

"It'll be safer for the baby once they know." I look at him, confused.

"It will?" He glances at me, before looking at my bump.

"Well yea. Three extra men to help you and the little one? You'll be safe and so will the baby." I raise a brow.

"Do you really consider Zach and Jack men?" A smile reaches his face.

"Well they act like children but yes men." He laughs. His laugh quiets down as he looks at me.

"How are we going to tell them?" He asks quietly.

"I don't know. Maybe just come out and say it?" I ask, grimacing as I rub my tummy again. The blonde notices, sitting up.

"Are you okay?" I nod, letting out a breath.

"These cramps are horrible." I grimace.

"I'm sorry Bubba." He says softly. It was quiet for a second before he spoke up again.

"Let's get you to bed to rest okay? We can tell the boys at the meeting tomorrow evening." I hesitate but nod. I was nervous for tomorrow. He helps me into my room, my cramps hurting a little too much for me to do anything myself.

He helps me undress and lay on the bed before undressing himself. I lays on the bed beside me, his hand going to my bump.

"I can't wait for our little one to lay here with us, all of us cuddling as a family." He says softly, rubbing it gently. I smile, closing my eyes tiredly.

"Sounds perfect." I hum, placing my hand over his.

"Now get some rest Bubba. Tomorrow is a big day." I once again hum in response, exhaustion falling over me.

It took a bit for me to fall asleep, Corbyn occasionally rubbing my bump or moving the hair from my face. I was so in love with him and I was happy to be starting a family with him.

Finally though, we both dozed off sleeping happily within each others arms.

<><><><><><><><><><>

short but sweet (:

any theories on what might happen next? I love reading them 🤩

also whose excited about "?"