⚠️forty-one⚠️

The next morning was rough. Corbyn had gone out to get me blueberry donuts, as I was craving them very much. I on the other hand stayed at his house and laid around until I decided I wanted to wear one of his hoodies.

I walk over to his closet, grimacing at the ache in my back. I open the closet and immediately use chest tightened. I haven't had an ocd episode in a long time but this closet was horrendous.

"No no no this isn't right." I mumble, immediately getting to work. I had barely organized it when Corbyn walked through the door.

"What are you doing? Bubba I called you like 3 times." I glance up from my spot on the floor, the blonde glancing over all the shoes in front of me.

"I-I had to fix it. It's not right." I say before getting back to what I was doing. Immediately it clicked in his head.

"Oh no you don't. I will clean this, you are going to go down stairs and eat and not stress over my closet." He says, lifting me from my spot. I whine as he sets me back on my feet.

"But I have too- I have to fix it." He places a kiss on my lips and my body calms down a little.

"You have to eat. I will clean this, you go eat your blueberry donuts." I go to protest but the blonde cuts me off.

"Go eat. It'll be clean when you come up." I hesitate but do as he says. I huff, leaving the bedroom and going to the kitchen. I grab the donuts, walking back to the bedroom. The blonde doesn't notice me as I sit crisscrossed on the bed, watching him adjust his shoes.

"The one on the left goes next not the white ones." I say, taking a bite right after. He glances over at me before sighing, running a hand over his face.

"I thought I told you not to stress over this." He says, moving the shoes.

"If I stayed down stairs I would've stressed more." I shrug, taking another bite. He rolls his eyes, going back to what he was doing.

Eventually after he fixed the closet to my needs, we got dressed and began heading to the meeting spot. As far as I was aware, it was just us 5. I was nervous about telling them but Corbyn was right. If they new it would be easier to hide and I'd be safer.

I watch as we pull up to the apartment building. The meeting was at my house, because I couldn't just show them my bump in public. Corbyn parks and we get out, walking towards the door. I never thought I'd be nervous going to my own house.

We get in and I decided to pack a few more clothes to go to Corbyn's while we wait for them to arrive. Much to my displeasure they arrived fairly quickly. I suck in a breath, walking out of my bedroom as Jack and Zach walk in, sitting in the couch. Jack winces, immediately gaining Zach's attention. The younger boy whispers something in his ear, Jack nodding. Jonah on the other hand was watching me carefully, knowing exactly what was about to be said. I had no idea where Corbyn was, as I walked over to the couches, Jonah quickly standing up to help me sit.

"Thank you. I have no idea how to sit without making it obvious." I chuckle quietly.

"It's fine really. How are you feeling?" He asks, concern on his face.

"I'm okay. Just a little tired but that's most likely jet lag." I admit.

"That's good. Glad to hear it. Maybe we can catch up one of these days before tour starts again? I can share what I've learned." I perk up, smiling.

"Yea that'd be great." The faint sound of the toilet flushing causes Jonah to move back to the chair, Corbyn walking out of the hall soon after.

"Looks like we're all here. What's this big announcement?" Zach asks, looking between Corbyn and I. I bite my lip, very nervous.