⚠️nine⚠️

The show was difficult last night, seeing as I only had one working arm. And it was my dominant arm too. Thankfully I just get to relax and walk around the mall today with Zach. Which we were doing right now.

Jack and Corbyn insisted they tagged along, which we didn't want. We needed best friend time you know? So we compromised and decided they could come with, but they had to leave us alone until we meet up for lunch and Jonah could come too. They reluctantly agreed, letting us go off into the biggest mall in America.

"This place is huge." I say in awe, looking around.

"You could get lost in here." Zach says, looking around in amazement. Corbyn and Jack grumble behind us.

"That's exactly why we want to stay with you guys." Jonah says, looking at Zach.

"We'll be fine. We'll text you if we need anything." I assure them. Corbyn looks at me, unsure.

"But your arm, and your attacks-" I stop him, glancing around before pecking his lips.

"We will be fine. It's okay." I say softly.

"But-" I quickly lean up to his ear, cutting him off.

"I'll let you do whatever you want to me tonight if you let us go." I didn't know what it meant exactly, I just heard it from Jonah's movie the other night on the bus, but whatever got him to leave us be was worth it. Without a second thought he grabs Jacks arm.

"C'mon Jack lets go over here." He says quickly.

"Yea okay lets go." Jack says, quickly glancing at us. The boys walking away and I glance at Zach, giving him a high five.

We walk around until we stumble into a Tillys. We wandered around the store until we got bored. We went into a few other stores, but nothing really caught our eye. We walk over to an area with a fountain, sitting down.

"This isn't as fun as I thought it would be." I admit, sighing. Zach nods in agreement, glancing around.

"Should we try to meet up with the boys?" He asks, glancing at me. I nod, standing up. Zach stands up as well, texting Jack.

"He said they're in Spencer's." I look around, not seeing the store. I scratch my head, glancing around to see if I could find a map.

Suddenly I feel someone slap my butt. I squeak, quickly turning around. That was not Corbyn.

"Hey cutie." I blush, glancing at Zach.

"I have a boyfriend. Please stop." I say quietly, backing up.

"Omg I got that on video!" My panic builds as I glance over at the voice seeing some fans.

"W-wait delete that please!" I say, panicking. The guy took another step closer to me and I was finding hard to breath. Zach was watching in fear, knowing he couldn't do much due to his size.

"Why cutie? Your boyfriend doesn't have to know." My eyes started to water and Zach began to panic, knowing what was happening.

"Hey leave him alone! I'm sorry Daniel I deleted the video." The fan says, stepping up. I was still panicking, glancing at Zach. He had his phone to his ear and he was pacing back and forth.

"No need to be shy baby." He purrs. I back up again, and the fan quickly gets between us.

"Leave him alone!" The guy grumbles and glares at us, walking off. But it was too late. I crumple to the ground, unable to calm myself down. Zach and the 2 fans quickly walk over to me, crouching down.

"What's going on? Is he okay?"

"Don't tell anyone please, but he has panic attacks. And he's having one right now." Zach explains quickly.