⚠️thirty-three⚠️

Our first Paris show was last night and I was excited for this day off to say the least. It's been a week since Germany which means a week without sex. What better way to spend a day in the city of love, than to show your love?

"I want to go out. Explore the city with you. What do you say?" Corbyn says, walking out of the bathroom. I guess not.

"Um yea sure." His smile widens and he places a peck on my lips.

"Get dressed love I'm gonna go ask Jack something." He leaves the room and I sigh. I mean I kinda wanted to just make love but a night out works.

I get out of bed, changing into my oversized hoodie, tying the strings into a bow. I slip on my skinny jeans, but find myself struggling to button them. After a few attempts I grow annoyed and take them off, throwing them to side. I was frustrated and didn't want to go out anymore.

After a few minutes of sitting there I thought about how sad it would make Corbyn if I didn't go. So I get up, going to my bag and grabbing some Jean joggers. These had a stretchier waistband and worked wonderfully. To top it off, I put on my black beanie. I glance at myself in the mirror, smiling.

I was sitting on the bed, putting on my socks when Corbyn came back. He smiles at me, his eyes raking my body.

"You look amazing baby." I glance at him, smiling.

"Like you're one to talk." I say, my smile widening. He chuckles, rolling his eyes as he goes into the bathroom to do his hair.

Soon we were done and out in the city of love. I look around, seeing cute little flower shops, chocolate shops and- wait chocolate? I tug on corbyns arm pointing at the shop.

"Can we go there." He follows my gaze, furrowing his brows.

"Okay baby since when have you liked chocolate? You hate chocolate." He says, looking at me in confusion. I could feel my lip tremble as I looked at the shop.

"I like it now okay? I just want some chocolate." I sniffle. His face falls, but the confusion was still there.

"Hey hey, it's okay, we'll go get chocolate okay? Don't cry please." I wipe my eyes with my sweater paws, nodding.

We walk over to the shop and almost immediately I'm looking at all the chocolates in the display case. The boy behind the counter notices, smiling at me.

"Would you like to try one?" I glance up, blushing.

"Um yea." His smile widens and wow this boy was cute. He takes one out with a small pink heart on it.

"I think you'll like this one." I take it from him, looking at the small candy. It was beautiful. I smile before taking a bite. Oh my god.

"This is amazing!" He chuckles, leaning on the counter.

"I knew you would like it. The names Louis, what might yours be?" He asks. I glance up at up at him and immediately take in his posture. Oh, he was flirting. Before I could answer, Corbyn walks over, his eyes on the display case. He was completely oblivious to the situation.

"Did you pick out the ones you want baby?" He asks, his eyes still on the candy. I look away from the boy at the counter, and to the blonde.

"These heart ones are really good." He lifts his head, looking at the half eaten chocolate in my hand before looking at the boy.

"We'll take 6 of those and I'm thinking we should get some of those too." He says pointing to some other chocolates before placing an arm around my waist.

The boy rolls his eyes before getting them, putting them in a box. Corbyn pays before i could, but am soon distracted as I'm handed the chocolates.

"Hey don't eat those yet. We'll have them tonight after we explore." He says, smirking. Oh. Guess we had the same ideas after all.

We walked around some more until I saw it. Corbyn and I both sat down on a bench, the blonde wrapping his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder, looking up at the beautiful Eiffel Tower.

"Hey, I guess you could say eiffel for you." He says, glancing at me. I can't help but laugh, looking away from him.

"You're so dumb." He smiles, his eyes scanning my face.

"Yea but you like it." I roll my eyes before cuddling up to him. It was quiet for awhile before I spoke.

"Thank you for tonight. It's so beautiful here." I say quietly, my eyes on the lit up tower.

"Anything for you my love." I glance at him, smiling. He leans down and kisses me softly. I kiss back before we both pull away, just soaking in each others love.

"I say we go back to the hotel so I can show you how much I love you." He says softly, his hand gently rubbing my arm.

"I'd like that." I hum in response. I hated that I was so tired already. I couldn't help it though. He was so warm and comfy and well we've been walking all day.

It didn't take us long to get back, the boy getting in and sitting on the bed as I close the door. He watched as I put the chocolates in the the fridge, but his eyes moved to my ass.

"Stop looking at me, I don't want you to see my hat hair." He rolls his eyes but looks away, taking off his shoes. I kick off my shoes before I take off my hat and fix my hair.

The blonde looks up, perking up when he sees me in the reflection of the mirror. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Might as well give him a show. I slowly take off my top, the blonde smiling. His eyes rake down my body through the reflection of the mirror.

Suddenly his smile drops and his face pales. He turns around looking directly at my body. He places a hand over his mouth and I can see his eyes start to water. I didn't understand.

"Oh my god. Oh my fucking god." Was all he said. I could feel my lip tremble as I looked around me.

"What? Is there a spider?" He was scaring me and I didn't like it. He looked up at my face, tears threatening to spill.

"You have a bump." I furrow my brows.

"A bump? Where? Corbyn you're scaring me." I whine, looking at my arms. What bump?

"Daniel you have a baby bump."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

This is what he's wearing FYI,

BOOM what a surprise right?

hehehehe