⚠️thirty-seven⚠️

I shift in my sleep, hearing Corbyn snore. A knock sounds on the door, causing Corbyn to shift before stirring. He places a kiss on my head before moving the blanket more over my body. I could feel him leave the bed but I don't move. The door could be heard opening before the blonde spoke.

"What do you need Tyler." Corbyn says, his voice thick with sleep.

"Jon wants to switch to a bus, wake Daniel up and start packing. We leave in an hour." He says, annoyance in his tone.

"Sure okay." The door shuts and I feel him crawl back in bed.

"God I hate having to wake you up when you look so precious." He moves the hair from my forehead, before sighing.

"Fuck I can't do it." I could feel him get off the bed before fabric was being shuffled. Almost an hour later he was back at my side, quietly cursing before gently nudging me.

"It's time to wake up my love." He says. I don't move, staying asleep. He quietly curses again before nudging me again.

"Babes it's time to get up." I shift, whining. My eyes barely open, seeing the blonde boy smiling at me.

"Hey sleepy head. It's time to put on some pants and meet the boys down stairs. I already packed for us." He says softly. I tiredly glanced around before looking at him again.

"I'm tired." I mumble.

"I know love. You can sleep on the bus okay?" I whine, my bottom lip trembling. He frowns, sitting on the bed.

"Hey, baby it's okay. I got some comfy pants for you. You can sleep on the bus baby." I reluctantly get up, glancing at the boy tiredly. He helps me slip on my pants and socks, helping me from the bed.

I put on my slides, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I was already in the blondes hoodie, much to my pleasure. I had put it on when we got back to the hotel. Corbyn grabbed both of our bags, which I was thankful for.

"Do you think they'll question it?" I ask, glancing at my bag. He only shrugs.

"Don't forget your chocolates love." I grab my candies from the fridge before following him out of the room.

We walk out to the lobby, and my brows raise once again as my eyes land on Jack and Zach. Zach was leaned over, whispering something into the ear of a very red Jack. There's definitely something going on between them. They pull away as we walk over to them, both of them looking at Corbyn.

"Wow I need me someone like Corbyn. Carrying both bags, what a dream." Jack says. Zach looks at him, completely offended.

"God I don't know how I'm gonna stay on a bus together with you knuckle heads again." Jonah jokes as him and the others walk over.

"Corbyn I see you're spoiling my brother. Glad to see it." The blonde looks at him in surprise before looking at me. I was equally as surprised. Tyler was never this nice to Corbyn.

"We're using the bus for the rest of tour due to issues with uh my assistant. She's been getting motion sickness and talked to a doctor. He said she shouldn't be flying." Jon says. Thankfully the boys bought it it without a single question.

We left the building and got onto a bus waiting outside. We got everything settled, everyone picking bunks. Jon and Tyler walk into and immediately a thought reaches me. How am I gonna hide it from them?

"We will be on a separate bus behind you guys. This bus is big but not big enough for all of us. Shoot us a text or call if you need anything." He says before they exit. I look at the door in surprise before turning to the blonde that was beside me.

I head over to the front couch, sitting down before looking up at the tv. Yea I was tired but I like watching tv. Corbyn sits beside me, glancing over at me.

It's only been two days since we discovered my pregnancy but I've already noticed things he was doing. He tends to hover, and I'm not one hundred percent sure he's aware that he does. He refuses to leave me alone, and is always close by. For instance, the blonde was right next to me but wasn't paying any interest to the television. His eyes were on his phone as he scrolled through twitter. It left me curious about what other habits he'd pick up.

"I want to set some ground rules, you got it?" Jonah says, pointing to me and Corbyn before pointing at the other pair near the bunks.

"I do not want to hear any type of sexual activities. Save it for the hotel rooms." Jacks eyes widen before he looks at Zach and then back at Jonah.

"I-I don't know what you mean I-" Jonah raises a brow, looking at the boy.

"Jack you're single and without a doubt could get a chick. Don't bring one here." Oh did Jonah not know? I glance at Jack to see the boy relieved. I decide to keep quiet, not wanting to disturb whatever secret relationship he was having. I'm sure he'd do the same for me if he found out about my little one.

"Fair enough. We'll keep our hands to ourselves." Corbyn shrugs. Jonah looked smug at the response he got. I wasn't sure why but didn't question it.

Jonah ended up going to the back, Jack and Zach staying at the bunks. I glance at them, a soft smile on my face. It was obvious Zach made the older boy happy.

"What are you looking at?" Corbyn asks. I glance at him, seeing his curios gaze.

"Nothing. Can I sleep?" He furrows his brows.

"Of course baby you don't have to asks me."

"No like, with you. I wanna cuddle." His gaze softens and he smiles.

"Of course bubba." I blush before looking at my hands.

"Um in the bunks?" I ask. He nods, turning off the tv.

"Anything you want. I'll keep myself busy on my phone." I smile, standing up from the couch. I kick off my shoes before crawling into my bunk, the blonde following me in. I immediately cuddling up to him, my eyes closing.

"Barely have a bump and this baby is draining me." I mumble, settling down.

"I know bubba, but it will be worth it in the end." I smile tiredly, that being the last thing said before I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya (:

I'm taking a mental health break from social media and it's given me more time to write! Expect more updates soon ((:

Ily guys and I'm glad you're enjoying the story (: this one is definitely my longest so far!!