⚠️twenty-seven⚠️

****************
Smut warning
****************

The show was amazing and I was still full of energy. So the second the show ended and we walked off stage, I grabbed Corbyn's hand and dragged him to the abandoned studio I found earlier, locking the door behind me. I turn on the light, watching as the blonde looked around confused.

"What's this? Why did you take me here?" He asks, his eyes wandering the room before looking at me. I bite my lip, gently pushing him until his back hit the wall. His eyes scanned my face as he sucked in a breath.

"To do this." I say quietly, leaning up and kissing him. He kisses back, his hands going to my waist. I surprise him by pulling away, the blonde looking at me confused.

"Baby you're confusing me." He says, it being clear he doesn't understand. My smile widens and a giggle leaves my lips.

"Good. I'm trying to be like you." I say, going on my knees. His eyes widen and his lips part.

"I'm trying to take control like you do." I say, unzipping his pants. I pull them down before eyeing his boxers. It was obvious he was getting hard by my actions.

"Fucking hell you are going to be the death of me." He breathes. I pull down his underwear and immediately start pumping him. He was watching me with wide, dark eyes as I licked up his length.

I took him into my mouth, sucking hard. His hand quickly found my hair, and I can't help but hum when he tugs lightly. He moans at the feeling, throwing his head back. I bob my head, jerking what I couldn't fit.

It wasn't very long before he climaxed, his hand gripping my hair tightly. I pull off, swallowing before looking up at him.

"Where the hell did you learn how to do that?" He breathes, pulling up his underwear.

"I watched some of those videos you told me not to watch." I admit, watching the boy pull up his pants.

"I still don't want you to watch them, but damn baby that was amazing." He sighs, smiling at me. I perk up, smiling.

"Now what does my baby want in return?" He asks, helping me up. I go to speak when a knock is heard on the door.

"I know you guys are in there. Cmon you need to shower and head to the hotel to rest for our flight tomorrow." I wince, frowning.

"Fine we'll be out in a second." Corbyn sighs. I lean against the blonde, looking up at him.

"I don't wanna go back to the hotel cause I'm not with you." I whine. He frowns, pulling me closer to him.

"I know love. I don't want to be without you either." I can't help the tears forming, my grip tightening in his shirt. I missed him and this was the most time we've had together since rehearsals.

"Don't cry baby. I'll ask Zach if he wants to switch okay?" I nod, sniffling still.

"Let's go shower and head to the Van okay?" I nod once more, walking with him out of the studio.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi I'm sick (:

Should I double update?

What are your predictions 🤔?