𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🤍

"You missed me?"

Fear came over my whole body. I was gunned down in my face before but this was different. I never really knew what was the problem with them and why they didn't like me. My own sister wanted me dead, my own friends wanted me dead. I couldn't even get a chance to hear my son laughs, or see him smile.

My life was flashing before my eyes so quick and before I knew it I would dead on sight.

"I wanted to end you so long ago." He said as he placed the gun on her forehead. "Now I get to watch your brains fly everywhere." He smiled. "Put the gun down." Kentrell was holding his gun up to  Joe. "We can all have a shoot out. But let's start with her first." Joe laughed.

"Or should we start here." He pointed the gun to her stomach. Her heart skipped a beat. She was now scared for her life. "Yeah we should start here huh?" He looked up at Kentrell who is now trying his hardest not to shoot Joe.

He loved Joe, but he loved Jayla more. Joe was always his homeboy, his day one. He put him over anybody. But he crossed the line messing with Jayla. He crossed every line pointing a gun at her. "Joe, I love you like homeboy, but I will kill you." Ben grabbed his gun pointing it to Joe.

"You gone kill me over this snake bitch?" Joe kissed his teeth. "After all the shit she done to you, who was there for you? I was. She wasn't the one for you. And I be damned to let her see another day."

"She came into the picture when my daughter was born. She stayed in the picture cause she's the mother of children. I stopped fucking with you when you, Dream and Jania wanted my daughter dead. Ever since then you were dead to me. But not dead enough to me." Kentrell pulled the trigger as the billet went straight thorough Joe's chest.

But by reflex he pulled the trigger as well hitting Jayla in her stomach as they both fell down. "FUCK!" Kentrell yelled grabbing her head. She was losing a lot of blood. "Ben call 911!" Ben ran to his phone and dialed the number.

"Jayla look at me. Don't die on me." He said but deep down he knew she wasn't gonna make it. He couldn't lose her, he need her, her body, her smile, her presence. Just her. He wanted to have so many kids with her and watch all them grow up. But that quickly came to a end.

There was no more "I love you Kentrell." Or "babeee stoppp" , "go fasterrrrr.." he hated himself for everything. She was to good for him and he couldn't get enough of her. Hearing her taking her last breathes tears fell down his face.

"They said they will be here fast as they can." Ben said walking up to Kentrell. Who was covered up with Jayla's blood. "It's to late." He said lowly. He caressed her face. "She's gone." Ben heart broke.

This is what Dream, Joe and Jania wanted. They wanted to watch her die. They wanted to see Kentrell fall apart. And he was heart broken. More than ever, he knew there was no going back. But he prayed that they will bring her back until then he unfinished business to handle.

Hearing the sirens he sighed. Bussing through the door they came in. "She's not breathing.." he told them, they lifted her up and placed her on the stretcher. Wheeling her away, him and Ben stayed.
Ben was worried for her and his baby. He couldn't get it out his mind that she's dead but maybe she is.

Kentrell knew god was punishing him for all the shit he did to females and all the swearing he did. But he thought this was to far, he took something he was in love with twice. Then he thought?'

Maybe she was really more than a Side Chick to him.

Should I end this book right here? Or make a few more chapters. I wanted to end this book but I had a few things up my sleeve. A lot of people told me that I should let Jayla die but I don't know yet. But please give me feedback.

Peace out ✌🏽