𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Jayla Richardson

I was sitting in my car that was parked right next to Dream's mailbox. I haven't seen her in over a month and my mom consider me to visit her. But I wasn't really sure I should. I thought she was still mad at me.

I shook my head at my thoughts. I took a deep breathe and turned off my car. Now I was sitting in a now hot car windows up. I opened the door and grabbed my keys as I got out. I closed the door and hit the lock.

I started to walk towards her door. I paused taking a deep breathe before knocking on the door. I gave it two hard knocks, before I heard her voice on the other side of the door. "Ben stop eating all my shit." She said as she opened the door but she was still looking at them.

"Food ain't fucking cheap nigga!" She yelled, "this dick isn't either!" He yelled back at her. She gave him a look before rolling her eyes, then she turned my way and her face lit up.

"Jayla?" Dream said sounding surprised to see me. "Yeah, look I'm sorry for yelling at you. I had no right to do that. I was just fucked up and hurt. I came here to stay, and be with my bestie again." I said looking at her. She stood there looking at me.

Then she hugged me. "I missed you girl. It's okay I forgive you, I forgive you." She said into my ear. We was hugging for a while , until I heard sum. "BABE WHO THAT AT THE DOOR?!" , she let go of me and opened the door wider for me to come in.

"It's my bestie." She said closing the door. As I walked in, I saw my worst nightmare sitting right on the damn couch. Kentrell was sitting on the couch with his girlfriend right on his lap.

We locked eyes for a while until Dream tapped me. "Jayla you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen. "Hey jay." Ben said waving at me. "Hey Ben." I said waving back at him. "You don't see us standing here?" The others said threw his hands up. "Ion know you like that." I said laughing.

"Well I'm three, and this is K.D and that's Yb." He said introducing to to the others. "Hey." I said waving at them. "Wassup girl." K.D said winking at me. "Umm.. is his eyes okay?" I said giving them a disgusting look. They all laughed except Kentrell and his lil girl.

"Umm..you not gonna introduce me?" She said pushing three. "Oh this Yb girlfriend." He said pointing to her. "Yeah so don't try shit, I saw you looking at him when you came in, just let you know baby he is taken." She said kissing all on him.

I rolled my eyes, "girl ion want yo nigga, so don't come checking bout no dick. That's foo you ion want that shit." I said walking out the kitchen. "Girl bye" she said waving me off.

Even though I already had it and I see why she tryna get out of her neck over it .. I thought to myself.

I sat next dream and Ben. "So what y'all wanna do?" Dream said looking at everybody. "Shit I feel like smoking, aye Jayla come here real quick." Kentrell said getting up. "Why you tryna talk to her?" His girl said standing up too.

"I'm good." I said pulling out my phone. "We just finna talk sit yo ass down." He said walking towards me. "Get up." He said standing in front of me. "No I'm good, you can sit down." I said not looking up from my phone. But I knew he was looking at me. "Aye you better get up he not gonna repeat himself." Three said laughing. I looked up and he was mugging me down. "Fine." I said getting up.

We walked down the hall in guest room. "What you want?" I said with an attitude. "Didn't I tell you to get the fuck from around me? You tryna tell my girl you claim you pregnant with my baby?" He said mugging me. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Kentrell I live here. You can't tell me to leave my own house I'm paying for. And I really down give a fuck about your girlfriend she ain't gonna do sh-" he choked me hard, "Ima tell you this and get it thru your head. I don't nun to do with you, I don't want you. I don't wanna see you around me no more. So after I'm done with you, get in yo fucking car and leave mane." He said choking me harder.

"You understand?" He said to me. "F-f-fine." I tried to say. He let me go and walked out. I followed behind him. We walked back into the living room and everybody was looking at us.

He walked over to his girl and sat down. "Jayla you okay?" Dream asked me. "She look like she seen a ghost." Three said laughing. Dream got up and walked over to me. "Jayla what did he say to you?" She said putting her hands on my shoulders.

I sighed. "He told me to leave. And that I can't be around y'all." I said moving her hands. "Wait why? Stay Jay. I haven't seen you in months. Don't let him control you." She said following. I looked at Kentrell and he was mugging me, I sighed again. "Helloo?" Dream said waving her hands in my face. "I can't be here, and you know this. I'm pregnant with his baby and his girlfriend is here. I need to go." I whisper to her and I walked out.

"I JUST GOT YOU BACK DON'T LEAVE ME! WHAT ABOUT THE BABY!" She yelled throwing her hands up. "I can take care of myself I'm not a child." I said walking towards my parked car. "JAYLA!" Dream yelled as I got in my car. She ran to my door.

"FUCK HIM AND HER, JAYLA WHERE ARE YOU GONNA GO?!" She yelled thru the door. I shrugged my shoulder and put my car in reverse and backed out. "JAYLA STOP!" She yelled as I drove off. Tears came down my face, I wiped them off as I drove towards my mom house.

I started to pack my stuff and I heard a door closing. "JAYLA!" My mom yelled, I didn't respond but I think she knew I was here. Then I heard her heavy footsteps walk towards my door. "What you doing?" She said opening the door. But I continued to pack my stuff up. "Jayla what's wrong baby?" She said walking towards me. "Mom I can't do this shit anymore. I don't know how ima raise this baby but I can't raise it here." I said throwing my stuff in my suitcases.

"Jayla ..Jayla I'm here to help you baby." My mom said grabbing my hands. "No I did this to myself." I said moving her hands off me. "Jayla you don't have to do this on your own." My mom said stopping me. "HE DON'T A FUCK ABOUT THIS BABY SO WHY SHOULD I? I DON'T WANNA BE A SINGLE MOM LIKE YOU! MOM JUST LET ME GO!" I yelled.

I watched her face expression die. She backed up and I finished packing my stuff I grabbed my suitcases and walked pasted her. She followed but didn't say a word. I walked outside the house to my car, I placed my suitcases in the back. I stopped and looked at her, she had tears in her eyes. I wanted to hug her but I was to stubborn to do so. So I just shook my head and got in my car and drove off.