𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Jasmin Richardson

"JASMIN?!" Mike yelled. I jumped up.

I heard his heavy footsteps hit the steps hard, fear controlled me. I couldn't get my sleep or peace from him.

"Why aren't you downstairs cooking me dinner?" He pushed the door open.

"I-I had to put the twins to sleep. Mike I'm weak can you at least help me?" He laughed.

"You think I'm finna help you change diapers or feed these little shits?"

"Yes. You got me pregnant at least care for your kids." He grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled me off the bed.

"I don't have to do shit. It was your fault that night, next time don't where revealing clothes." He pushed me.

"This is so nasty and cruel." I spit.

"Look at my face and tell me do I give a fuck? You just like your mom....a whore!" He yelled, causing the babies to cry.

"Now I want you to live like your mother, and please shut them damn kids up." He walked off.

"And fix my food bitch."

"Here." I dropped his plate in front of him. As I walked off he grabbed my hand.

"You love me?" He asked.

"I asked you a question." He sucked his teeth.

"Yes."

"Well start acting like it, before I handle your ass again. And I don't think we need more kids." He laughed again.

I walked away from him, I had enough with this man controlling me and using me for my love.

I heard my kids crying in the bed, screaming for their mother but instead I'm standing by this fool. He's my father and he's doing foul and cruel things to his own daughter.

On the slick, I hope he's not my real dad so I can kill his ass.

Walking up the stairs, I grabbed the twin and feed them each a boob. I wasn't even meant to be a mother, I was just getting my life together and now I'm sitting here breast feeding twin girls, that doesn't look none like me.

I sighed, "at least have my eyes, I hate looking at y'all knowing y'all look just like him."

But their my children and I love and care for them like no other, but it still haunts me to 'til this day.

"You look sexy feeding them." Mike stood in the doorway, with one arm on the wall.

"Please" I whined.

"You don't see how beautiful you look right now? Give me a reason why I couldn't get some loving from you?" He said, I looked in the mirror on the desk.

My hair was messed up, I had a black eye on the right eye. My nose was bleeding and I had hickeys all on my neck.

He walked up to me kissing my forehead, then sitting next to me on the bed. I pretend that he wasn't here and continued to feed my babies.

He never spent time with them or even played with them. But the only reason why they were here was because of his own pleasure. He didn't want to be a father to his kids so why do it to them?

"Just looking at you makes me hard." He kissed my neck, but I just sat there and kept my eyes on the twins. Serenity looked me in my eyes, I saw myself in her. She never took her eyes off me.

"Mike please" he got up and grabbed Serenity then Trinity and placed them in the bed.

"You promised me you wouldn't fight me Jasmin! I don't want to hold you down like last night because you know I hate doing that." He sucked his teeth.

He laid me back into the clovers, and kissed on all my neck. "I should record this huh?" He jumped up and grabbed his phone. Placing it on the dresser he walked back over to me.

"You love me?" He asked.

I looked at away. "Yes"

"Tell everyone that you're happy better off with me." He said.

"I-"

"You know what? How about we show y'all how happy she is." He laughed pulling my hair.

"And if you ever think about leaving me, you wouldn't live to see our kids walk." He promised.