𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆🤍

Dream/Jasmin Dewitt
Time loop 🔁

"Hello . I see that your responding is getting better and better every time I see you." A man said, he looked like a doctor. I looked around and I didn't know where I was. "Who are you? Why am I here?" I asked him.

"You were shot and brought here to the hospital. Right now you seem to lose your memory and that's not good. But you do have a visitor." He smiled grabbing his clipboard and walking out. Then a man walked in with flowers, I looked at him confused on what's going on.

"Hi. I'm Mike, your father. Please tell me you remember me?" He said sitting beside me. I shook my head no. "Afraid you would say that, but I have some pictures of you." He handed me a hand full of pictures, I looked at each one. Then I started to remember him.

"What's my name?" I asked looking up, "Jasmin Richardson. Do you remember me now?" He asked. "Not that much but looking at these pictures I feel a connection with you, who's the other little girl in this picture? She looks like me."

"That's your twin sister. Her name is Jayla, y'all were very close." He answered. "Jayla....Her name sounds familiar." I said continuing to look at the photos, "do I have a mom? I need how else I got here right?" She giggled.

"Of course, she's doesn't know you exist though." He said taking the photos from her. "Why?" I frowned, "there's a lot you don't know, but I want you to start off slow okay? And I will be there every step of the way." He smiled.

"And this is your room?" He opened the door, the room was very pretty and child friendly. "Are you hungry?" He asked , I nodded my head placing my things on the bed.

He closed the door leaving me in the room alone. I walked around and there were pictures everywhere, mostly of me and my sister. But I never saw a picture of my mom. I'm starting to feel like she didn't want nothing to do with me.

"JASMIN?!" I heard him yell, I walked out and followed the sound of his voice. "Change of plans...I can't really cook so let's go get some pizza." He grabbed his keys and we walked out the door to the car.

"You're very quiet? Are you okay?" He looked at me, "I still haven't got some of my memory back, it's in and out actually." I explained. "It's okay. You will eventually get your memory back." He nodded.

3 months later

"DAD!" I yelled as I came in the house. Sitting my keys down I closed the door. "I'm in the living room sweetie." He yelled, I walked in the living room to see him sitting down beside someone. "Jasmin meet your brother, Kevin." The boy got up and gave me a hug. I didn't hug him back. "You don't remember me?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"No sorry, but it's nice to meet you." I smiled. "This is my first born child, he's mother passed away last year and I wanted you two to finally meet." He explained, "I knew her. We lived together for a while before I got locked up and I haven't heard from you or Jayla in years." He said, and I started listening.

"Oh hold on, the doctor is calling." My dad said answering his phone and walking away. I sat on the couch beside Kevin. "Do you know Jayla has kids? Or did she not tell you?" He asked I shook my head no. "Oh their absolutely beautiful." He said pulling out his phone.

He showed me pictures of the kids and they are adorable. I wish I could remember them, and what happen but I can't. "It's okay, don't cry." He said noticing my tears. "I just wish I could remember y'all, but I can't. I wish I could see her but I feel like they don't want nothing to do with me." I cried.

"I'm back guys, what happened?" Dad said as he walked in, "nothing. What did the doctor say?" Kevin asked. "It looks like half of her memory won't be coming back." He said as I looked at him. "So what does that mean?" Kevin asked as my eyes them back and forth.

"That means she lost half of her memory, and there's no way to get it back. So her memory is permanently lost." He said , I couldn't understand what was going on but I knew it wasn't nothing good. "I'm sorry Jasmin." He mouthed to me.