𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤍

Dream Dewitt

"What you mean she's not dead?" I yelled into the phone, "I paid you enough money to get rid of her, and she's still breathing." I asked, as I could feel my veins popping out my forehead. "YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO KILL HER! Ugh where the babies?" I asked, as a long pause came about.

"Jania has them, I don't know where she went." He said, I sighed. "All I asked was for you to kill her and bring me the kids, but you can't do that can you? Now I have to go looking for Jania now." I said hanging the phone up. Ben walked in, with a straight.

"What's was that?" He said looking at my phone, "what you mean?" I asked her as he walked over to me. "Who was that onna phone Dream? And why you tryna get jayla killed?" He said mugging me. I laughed. "Why not?" I said smiling. "I thought she was your best friend? What the fuck Dream." He said backing up.

"No bennieboo you can't go nowhere now, you better keep your mouth close or else." I said grabbing his chin, he looked at me. "I wouldn't want to kill you too." I said kissing him on the lips. But he pulled away. I smiled , walking off. Jania your mine.

Jayla Richardson

"Where's kentrell? Where's my kids? Why am I here?!" I yelled but nobody answered me. My mom sighed, "Jayla baby, we don't know where kinsley and karter is but Kentrell is in surgery right now." She said as she tried to grab my hand.

"Bring me my damn kids. If I have to go get them myself I will." I said starting to unplug all the needles in my arm. "JAYLA STOP!" My mom yell making me look at her. She shook her head, giving me a sad look. "Jayla baby, we're not gonna be able to find your kids." She said making a tear come down my face.

"After all I did, 9 months in pain . And you gon tell me that my kids are nowhere to be found?" I said walking up to her, "no, you not gonna tell me that. Ima find me kids." I said walking out the room.

"MA'AM YOU CANT LEAVE YOUR STILL HOSPITALIZED MA'AM!" One of the nurses called out. I began to run down the hall way as fast as I could. "GRAD HER! DONT LET HER LEAVE!" Another one yelled, as I began to run fast. I wasn't far from the door, until I heard someone's voice. I stopped, "mommy." I heard it again, looking around I didn't see anyone chasing me anymore.

"Mommy..." I followed the voice , as it stopped. I couldn't believe my eyes. Kinsley....I had no words. But my face lite up when she smiled at me. "Mommies gonna bring you home. I-I not gonna leave you again." I said hugging her tightly. "Jayla..." I heard someone say, I quickly turned around to see my mom at standing in the door way. "Jayla baby she's gone." She said as I turned back around to see nothing but a blanket on the bed.

"No no no no." I said shaking my head, "no she's here she was right here." I said looking around for her. "Jayla, no she's not. Baby she passed away." She said making me shake my head. "No mama she was right here. My baby is not dead." I said starting to cry. "She was drugged in her sleep, and she didn't wake up." My mom said as she came closer to me.

She sat down beside me, "momma I'm a bad momma, I let my daughter die. I-I wasn't there for her." I said crying in her arms as she rubbed my back. "Jayla, baby everyone makes mistakes. You have to take it and keep pushing." She said smiling at me, but soon her smile faded away. "I....I made a mistake too." She said low but I heard her.

I quickly turned to her, she looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "When you were only 2, I made a mistake. Only leaving me with you." She said to me. What is she talking about? "Jayla you had a twin, and one rainy night, I forgot to strap you and your sister in. Running from your dad I was speeding. He knocked my car off the road, and we flipped over and it wouldn't stop. When we did stop, I notice that Jasmin wasn't breathing. And on our way to the hospital she died." She said starting to cry.

I sat there taking it all in, why didn't she tell me I had a sister? Why she kept it from me all these years. "Mom why didnt you tell me?" I asked her. "Because it was hard, y'all were so close, every night you'll be looking for her. And all I could tell you was that she's with grandma." She said crying. I hugged her tightly. "Momma I don't blame your for it. I blame dad for everything he put on you. You were strong, and I thank you for that." I said kissing her forehead.

"I just don't want nothing but my daughter back. I will give anything to see her beautiful face again." I said rubbing the bed. "Miss Richardson?" Someone said. I turned my head seeing the nurse smile at me. "He's awake." She said as I got up slowly. Putting my hands over my mouth, she could tell I was excited and happy.