𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤍

Kentrell Gaulden

"Jayla why is we at the hospital?" I asked her with a sigh, "you know how hard it is to even look at you?"

She stopped, and turned off the car. "What you mean by that?" She asked. "Every time I look at you I see Kisnley, and I can't take it." I said turning my head towards the window.

"She remind me of you so much and it hurts me everyday just thinking about her."

I felt her hands rub my neck softly, "baby I know it's hurts thinking about Kisnley inna hospital but we came here for a reason." She said smiling at me, "what's the reason then?" I asked her.

She didn't say nun but smile. "Come on." She said getting out the car. I watched her run into the hospital. I sighed getting out the car slowly. I walked to the hospital slow, as I made it in, jayla was nowhere to be found. So I guess she went to Kisnley room.

I made my way out the elevator door, walking towards Kisnley room. I opened the door and heard people talking. I closed the door and pushed the curtains over seeing Kisnley hugging Jayla. I was speakless, looking around I seen Erica, my mom, KD, Ben, Dream smiling at her.

"DADDY!" She yelled as she seen me, everybody looked at me as I slowly walked up to her. "K-Kisnley? Baby you woke." I said as I snapped to reality and hugged her tightly.

"See Kentrell, this is why I brought you here." Jayla said rubbing her belly. "I missed you baby, I missed you so much." I said hugging her tightly.

I knew she couldn't say it back but feeling her warmth and her arms hugging me back. I knew she missed me too. "Awww this is what I like to see, a happy family." Sheronda said clapping her hands.

"Kisnley baby, we been praying for you. Wishing you will get better." Erica said rubbing Jayla shoulder. I let her go as she quickly grabbed Jayla. "B-b-baby?" Kisnley said touching Jayla stomach.

"Yes Kisnley this is baby." Jayla said pointing to her stomach, "this is where you came from mommy stomach."

"Tell your dad thank you, he's the reason why your here and this one is here." Jayla said making everybody laugh. I rolled my eyes , "yup, I did my shit. See I put my magic bust in yo momma and now she's pregnant." I said sitting next to Kisnley. She laughed as everybody else laughed but Jayla.

As we all sat around and laughed loudly the nurse walked in, making everybody look at her. "Parents of Kisnley Gaulden?" She spike making me and Jayla look up. "Yes?" We both said,

"well it looks like she's progressing towards getting better but she won't be able to come home tonight or the night after." She said making Jayla smile turn into a frown.

"It's good that she remembers y'all, that's a good sign but she needs more time to heal." She said giving us a half smile. "Thank you." I said as she walked off.

"Mommy wish she could take you home today, and hold you all night long." Jayla said rubbing Kisnley's head. "Jayla baby, it's gonna be alright." Erica said rubbing her shoulders. "I know." She said wiping her tears from her eyes.

But then Kisnley started to shake and her heart Monitor started going off , I watched as Jayla began to called her name as the doctors ran into the room, pushing everybody out but Jayla fought with them, trying to stay by Kisnley. "Nooooo!!!" Is all I heard before they closed the door leaving me and everybody else outside the room.

To be continued...........