𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙🤍

Jayla Richardson

It's been a whole 8 months since I been released from the hospital. And Kisnley's birthday was coming up. I wanted to throw her the biggest birthday party ever since she's been through so much.

I haven't been doing so well, being pregnant and having to take care of two babies on my own. Kentrell been distant, and he doesn't really help with the kids. But I'm not about to let that bring me down.

"Karter eat please." I said trying to feed him but he wasn't having it. "Mommy! Look!" Kinsley yelled. I glanced up at her to see that she dressed herself. "Aww look at you being a big girl. I'm so proud of you." She then ran off. She's getting better with her words. Daycare is really helpful, plus my mom and I been helping her with that as well.

"Karter please take the bottle." I said about to give up, but he mugged me. Looking just like Kentrell. I mugged him back. "We can go all day little boy. But remember I pushed you out of me and what I say goes." I said picking him up and facing him.

This little boy just don't care. I shocked my head and grabbed the bottle. Walking to the kitchen I cleaned him up and placed him down. And he crawled away. I had throw up and milk all on me but I didn't care. I washed my hand and got dinner started.

After two hours of cooking I was done. I fixed kinsleys plate and sat her down at the table. Karter wasn't feeling it, I just let him crawl around. And then Kentrell came through the door. "Daddy!" Kinsley yelled as he walked up to her and kissed her face. He did the same thing with karter then walked up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and cleaned up the kitchen. After awhile he came back down, walking into the kitchen wrapping his arms around my waist. Kissing my neck I gave in. "What you cooked?" He asked still holding onto me. "Mashed potatoes and meatloaf, with shrimp macaroni." He looked at me. "Kinsley wanted it." I shrugged. Pushing him off me, I sat down on the couch. Picking up whinny karter I gave him his bottle. And he took it, I was so happy.

Putting him is his bed, kinsley walked in. "Did daddy bath you?" I asked, she nodded. I picked her up and placed her in her Princess bed. "Mommy?" She said making me turn around "yes baby?" I said sitting beside her.

"Are you change when baby comes?" She asked, I laughed a bit. "Of course not. You are and will always be my little Princess." I said kissing her forehead. "Otay mommy." I pulled the cover over her body. "You want a book or a song?" I asked "song."

Kentrell Gaulden

"Just take sure it has a lot of diamonds on it alright?" I said through the phone. "Ight." Ben said hanging up. I placed my phone in my back pocket and walked towards my room when I heard someone singing. I walked to the kids room to see Jayla singing to them.

"Baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby of mine. Little one when you play, don't mind what you say. Let those eyes sparkle and shine, never a tear baby of mine. If they knew sweet little you, they'd end up loving you too. All those same people who scold you, what they'd give just for the night to hold you, from your head to your toes, you're not much. Goodness knows , but you're so precious to me cute as can be baby of mine." She finished and kinsley was knocked out.

Getting out the bed, she kissed her forehead and got up. She seen me and walked right passed me. I closed the door and followed her. She was in the closet when I closed the room door and opened the closet door, she was half naked but you could see her belly. She grabbed one of my shirts and laid on the bed.

"Why you not talking to me? And what was that?" I asked sitting on the bed. "What was what?" She said grabbing the remote. "You singing to Kinsley and karter." I spat. "It's nothing I haven't done before." She shrugged. "But I never seen you do it." I said getting up under her. "Because your barely here. You're always gone doing god knows what." I rubbed her belly. I missed her being pregnant.

"I know , I been doing things Jayla." She sighed, I grabbed her chin to face me. "I'm not cheating on you, so don't think that alright?" She nodded. "Now this singing of yours." She giggled. "My mom used to sing the same to me and Jasmin when we were still in her. And she kept singing it every night we went to sleep. It was a family tradition. So when I pregnant with kinsley I would sing her the song. Over and over, and when I had her I would sing her to sleep. She loves it and wouldn't sleep without it. Same with karter." I was wowed actually, now that I think about it she did sing from time to time.

"I sing to this baby but not as much as I did with them." She said rubbing her belly. "Why not?" I asked. "Because this isn't your baby. I only want our kids to have that special touch." She smiled.

I kissed her cheek and turned off the TV. "Can you sing to me?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. "Kentrell your not a baby." She laughed. "But I wanna hear it again." I said as she rubbed my hands. Then she began to sing, her soft voice calms me down and puts me to sleep.

Unknown

"DADDY!" I yelled as a tall figure walked up on me. I smiled. "Your out? Finally." I said giving him a hug. "What did I miss? How's my favorite daughter?" He asked. "A lot, but you came just in time." I smirked.

Thanks for reading ❣️
Hope you liked it.
I will be updating faster, so stay tuned for chapter twenty seven

Peace out ✌🏽