𝐎𝐧𝐞

*NOT EDITED*
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
Kentrell Gaulden

"Baby?" I called out walking down the stairs seeing Jayla knocked out on the couch with a glass of wine on the coffee table.

"Baby?" I tapped her, she groaned lifting her head up and smiling at me. "Goodmorning" she mumbled getting up and taking her glass to the kitchen.

"Are the kids up?" She asked, I shook my head. "Good I need a break babe." She whined. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "How about we go on vacation? Leave the kids with my moms and have time for ourselves?" She smiled.

"I would love that, but I hate being separated from them Kentrell. They are my world, the longest I went without them was one day." I laughed. "But Jayla look at you? You look exhausted baby."

She had the same clothes on from yesterday, her hair was messed up and she had baby milk all on her. "Mommy! Daddy!" Kinsley & Karter yelled running down the stairs.

They ran to Jayla first hugging her all on her legs, Kinsley was getting older and it made me sad. Soon she'll be 8 and then 10, then 16, she ain't getting no boyfriend nor getting on birth control because I'm not stupid.

"Did y'all sleep well?" Jayla asked placing their cereal on the table. "No, Karter kept kicking me in my head the whole night." Kisnley mugged. "Well stop trying to sleep in my bed when it rains." He snapped back.

"Daddy!" Jaelynn ran and hugged on me. "Hey baby girl, did you sleep okay?" I picked her up and walked over to the table.

"Yes. Mommy mommy!" She saw Jayla and jumped into her arms. I laughed grabbing me a bowl to fix some cereal. "You act like I'm not older than you!" Kinsley and Karter argued. This ain't new, they been arguing since they were babies.

"Only by a year!" I shook my head. "If y'all don't eat that damn cereal before I beat the both of you." Jayla said sternly. "Oh mommy cursed." Jaeylynn teased. "What you think we should do?" I asked them, Jayla side eyed me.

"We should put mommy in timeout." Jaelynn said. "Take her phone away." Kinsley said smiling. "Hide the snacks." Karter said taking a big spoon of cereal. Jayla scoffed, I just laughed at them.

"I have made my decision" I paused as they all looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "Mommy is on punishment for two weeks." Jayla rolled her eyes taking their bowls and putting it in the sink.

"All I know is, if mommy is on punishment then daddy is too." She said washing the bowls out. "Oh sass." Kinsley laughed. "Kinsley go get dress, your grandmother is on her way to come get you." Kisnley ran off. "Karter make sure you're ready too, because Uncle Ben is coming to get you so you can spend time with Altas." He nodded walking up the stairs. "And don't you dare hide that game in your backpack!" She yelled.

"Bad ass kids." She mumbled. "I mean, what can I say? They're my kids. And you have a smart mouth as well." I got up. "No I don't, that's all you." She said drying her hands. "Okay, mama your done?" Jayla asked Jae, she nodded. "Come on and let me clean you up." Jae jumped down and ran towards Jayla.

She wipes her hands and mouth, she cleaned her up good and picked her up. She walked into the living room and sat down. "Baby, I got the studio today. Ion' know how long ima be there so don't wake up for me." I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Kentrell you're not going anywhere." She said rocking Jae back and forth. "What you mean?" I asked. "You're not going to no damn studio. Jaelynn has a play date with the twins and I need to go shopping for the kids, and you're coming along." She said looking at the T.V.