𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐🤍

Jayla Richardson

I woke up to the smell of weed, as I looked around the room felt unfamiliar to me. It was small but spacious. As I got off the bed, I walked up to the door and it was locked.

As I walked out the smell of weed got stronger. Walking into the living room I saw Kentrell and Ben sitting down talking. "Um hey y'all." I said making then look at me. Ben did it say anything and Kentrell gave me a half smile. "Are you okay?" Kentrell asked as I sat next to him. "Yeah I think I am, but what happened?" I asked him as he looked at Ben before looking at me.

"It was only right. I had no choice." He said making me look at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked him. "She was gonna hurt you, I had to get rid of her." Kentrell said making me think about last night. As all the memories came back to my head I felt sick to my stomach. "Baby you okay?" Kentrell asked as Ben just sat there.

"Y-you killed her? Why!" I said getting up. "She was gonna hurt you and karter I had no choice." He said making me hit him. "She was my sister Kentrell! Why would you kill her!" I yelled as I hit him. "Jayla, she wanted to get rid of you! Along with karter! And I was not gonna loose you!" He yelled as she grabbed my hands.

"She just wanted a family, she wanted a kid. And and I told her I can help her." I said putting my head down. "Help her? After he killed kinsley? After she tried to kill you!" He said in my face. "I told her I can give her a baby, only if she promised to change." I said lowly. He shoot me a look. "A baby? You promised to give her a baby?" He asked as I nodded. I looked up and looked at Ben.

Kentrell looked at me , then turned his way towards Ben. "You fucked my girl?!" Kentrell yelled as he made his way to Ben. "No I didn't fuck her!" Ben yelled as he got up in Kentrell face. "I didn't sleep with him, she put it inside of me." I said making him let go of Ben. "But I guess I'll have to get rid of it because you killed her." I said sitting down on the couch.

I sat there and just rubbed my stomach. Kentrell looked at me Ben then he looked at me. "You don't have to get rid of it Jayla." Kentrell said getting on his knees, as he sat between my legs.

"It's Ben baby Kentrell, ain't that weird to you?" I asked him. He put his head down. "I know how much you care for Ben, and it's up to y'all on this. Not me. But it wouldn't change the way I look at you. Your still my girl." He said grabbing my hands.

I smiled at him, I looked at Ben and he sat next to me. "Do you want the baby?" I asked him. He didn't say anything to me. "I'll keep it. So you can have that happiness in your sad little life." I said hugging him. As he nudged my head but hugging me back.

"Kentrell?" I said as he looked back at me. "Did see pay you to have sex with me?" I asked him, thinking about what Dream had said. "Yeah she paid me. But she never told me she was your sister." He said looking at me.

"Without her I would've never met you, we wouldn't be together and have kids." He said rubbing my hand, I smiled kissing his lips. "Ben, will you let me see the baby after?" I asked him as he just sat there starring at us. "Of course, you carried it for me. It's the least I can do." He said smiling at me.

Knock knock

"Who is that?" I said standing up. "It's probably a nobody baby. Sit back down."  Kentrell said lighting a blunt up. I shook my head, and walked towards the door. As I opened the door, I was face to face with a gun.

"You missed me?"